corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Membership payments by bank transfer and Paypal

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Membership payments by bank transfer and Paypal
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
28th Oct 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kev
liam... if you ever go to the likes of pvs or any other car shows (with CS) and you are a full prem member you get looked after

cans of larger,pop,burgers shelter haha
i got my £12.50 at pvs this year

+ stickers.. people make them for a few quid on the forum? people are that tight these days they squeak when they walk haha.

i was a prem memebr before but got rid of my car lol and now im back in a corsa im gonna become a mamber agen lmao just thaught id try a suggestion lmao

if my car is redy for pvs next year i will defo be down on the CS stand but i dontthink it will so i will prob be down 2013 at this rate haha

i can get stickers made megga cheap and wnted to know what the acctual forn and size ext is so i could get some made up would on ask for the amount i payed for them so i could get more made if ya know what i mean i dont wanna make profet from somethink i get nealy free haha

Liam-Wilko

28th Oct 11 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I can send you stickers, they just cost more.

Need to work on the regional ones I know, want that for all regions though not just yours!

i dont mind if they regional or not just wondering what front and size you use in geniral for the original ones just so i can get 2 made up from a lad i know so i can advertise the site
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th Oct 11 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gez bay
cool. i'll send it over now

Well, you're not prem yet so either you've got lazy or the code Ian has written needs fiddling...
Ben G

28th Oct 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i reckon the instant access thing is so you can warn the premium lounge before someone gets access and delete all the back stabbing going on in there.

true. better delete all the crap about you before you put your hand in your pocket and cough up the money.
jacko198

28th Oct 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing with premium membership, it has nothing to do with Corsa's.

So it does kinda make you think why spend £12.50 to join a corsa forum!
Ben G

28th Oct 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does if you go to the shows.

the reason i still pay £12.50 is because this site gives me a lot more knowledge on a wide range of cars, and i find, in most cases, to be more knowledgable than actual owner forums (who think you shouldn't buy a car because a leather gear gaitor is ripped).
Liam-Wilko

29th Oct 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I joined this forum when I got a corsa and all the others were shit and every one on hear seems canny to me good site and 12.50 a year is nothing really considering most sites can charge up 40 quid and ya dint get much for it all I wanted to know was is there any way prem members could atleast get stickers so it advertises the site lol
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Oct 11 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never owned a Corsa whilst I've been here and I've been premium since a few weeks after I joined. £12.50 doesn't exactly break the bank, and if anything just think of it as the money is going to a site that you use every day thats costs money to run, if prem members weren't here neither would the site, or there would be horrible adverts on every page and in every thread like most sites these days.

[Edited on 29-10-2011 by DannyB]
Liam-Wilko

29th Oct 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got to agree like danny mate I use this site every day I'm permanently logged in due to using my mobile and as soon as I have the free cash I'll be prem again like defo
Jake

29th Oct 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im premium so i can take the piss out of the emo's that post in the lounge
Liam-Wilko

29th Oct 11 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmao jake

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Membership payments by bank transfer and Paypal 22 database queries in 0.0125239 seconds