corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever had them moments when you wished you had stayed in bed?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ever had them moments when you wished you had stayed in bed?
am4nf

User status: Offline
27th Jul 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done it before with a brand new zafira, necked it and drove a few hundred yards, only cost me £50
pow
Premium Member

27th Jul 11 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done this in the Alfa before, got a gfood fiver or so in there. Just brimmed it and carried on with advise from the AA and Alfa
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Jul 11 at 02:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of a mate did it in a 2 month old Q7. Called Audi and they said they can't fix it but thanks for telling them as they'll also now not honour the warranty.
alan-g-w

28th Jul 11 at 06:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An audi dealer said they couldn't fix a car that had been filled with the wrong fuel?
pow
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was careful never to give a reg number to Alfa for this exact reason
Fro

28th Jul 11 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I was careful never to give a reg number to Alfa for this exact reason

give someone elses
Ben J

28th Jul 11 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Mate of a mate did it in a 2 month old Q7. Called Audi and they said they can't fix it but thanks for telling them as they'll also now not honour the warranty.

No way.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit cuntish imo, id be writing a strong worded letter telling them how they will no longer have my custom. Not that they'l care that much but at least it will get the point across that im not happy with that attitude
Ben J

28th Jul 11 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe that Audi would turn round and say that. not from my experiences anyway.
nathy_87

28th Jul 11 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owned by your boss.

Do't worry amte im sure we've all done it/about to do it in our lifetime.
Tomm R

28th Jul 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Thats exactly what they said to me! I haven't told Mitsubishi about it, And my boss said its no trouble as long as its sorted, and i went to work in it the next day so i wasn't to worried.

But yeh a main dealer will refuse to honor warranty if you do this....... and they find out.

Guess i can laugh about it now!
RichR
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put £10 of super unleaded in the works Navara then put £70 of diesel on top - thing flew home and has been fine ever since. I wasn't paying attention and it was 3am on the way home, thought I picked up the diesel pump as it wasn't the green one, turns out blue is super unleaded.

Shit it all the way home expecting problems, but if anything it ran better
jr

28th Jul 11 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Easy to sort, time consuming but easy to do as done it at work many times

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever had them moments when you wished you had stayed in bed? 22 database queries in 0.0259640 seconds