corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hangover day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hangover day
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
8th Aug 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Also, getting flashbacks are a horrifying thing. I'm going out for a meal with three different women on Wednesday

Been told I was seen poking a bird up the arsehole then sniffing my finger, grabbing 3 different women's chest bollocks then running off and lastly been told my mates had to do my pants up when I'd had a piss because of my fucking arm
sc0ott

8th Aug 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you steal mike tysons tiger as well
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 11 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Also, getting flashbacks are a horrifying thing. I'm going out for a meal with three different women on Wednesday

Been told I was seen poking a bird up the arsehole then sniffing my finger, grabbing 3 different women's chest bollocks then running off and lastly been told my mates had to do my pants up when I'd had a piss because of my fucking arm

first one is a bit wrong but the rest are LAD The only upside to a hangover is how quickly you get drunk when you get back on the wagon
Ingham
Banned

8th Aug 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

first one is a bit wrong but the rest are LAD The only upside to a hangover is how quickly you get drunk when you get back on the wagon

I am a proper cunt when I'm out. Ohhh yeah had a drink last night (piss cheap wine) and ended up in bed early.

PS. I didn't steal Mike Tyson's tiger, but I stole a few drinks.
Fro

8th Aug 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a couple in sycamore that would have got it, both staff and customers

Both nights were good nights out, saturday was alot busier!

He lives just off Pendle way.
Ingham
Banned

8th Aug 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah reyt I'm over other end next time you're up you'll definitely have to flex me a text, be a laugh!
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 11 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Things just keep getting worse. In my drunken wisdom I saved said girls as gorgeous girl 1,2 and 3 so I have no fucking idea who they are I need to give up drinking.
Ingham
Banned

8th Aug 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking had a girl saved as "blonde slag with black top" before
Fro

8th Aug 11 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate saved one as 33 year old on friday none of us can remember her name
Ingham
Banned

8th Aug 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 11 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's a pain in the cunt alcohol is a bastard!
mattk

8th Aug 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get mean hangovers me, as said though it does make saturday night cheaper than friday night
Tom

8th Aug 11 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has been 'pursued' for a while by the meatiest heffer I’ve ever seen, we were out a few weeks ago and she was telling my girlfriend that she's been seeing him for a while which he strongly denied etc. Anyway, a load of us headed back to mine after being out and this mate had disappeared. We all tried to phone him as we suspected he might have given in to this meatball, and he wasn’t answering.... luckily my missus had been speaking to the aforementioned whale and had taken her number. So she rang her and asked if she was with our mate... yup

I seriously wish I had a picture, he had the worst hangover ever yesterday
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 11 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alcohol does horrible things to a man. I'll be replying to this thread again tomorrow, as my mate has persuaded me to hit the pub
Ingham
Banned

9th Aug 11 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good lad Eck I've had a couple myself again tonight
Eck
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm back feel like fucking hell Scarpered out of the house to leave my maw cleaning my room Going to hell anyway, so why not A bottle of Limoncello will see me right
Shell
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be a blessing for that woman when you move out Pretty sure you and my brother are one and the same
Eck
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow wow wow... Come on now, that's a bit far? I actually know how to keep a job in my defence, I went down to hi q and got her puncture repaired and fitted it at an ungodly hour to me this morning
Shell
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And then let her clean your drunken ramshackle of a mess, which I can totally picture God help you when the real life of living without your wee servant hits Some boy!
Ingham
Banned

9th Aug 11 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck come live here I enjoy cleaning
Eck
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
And then let her clean your drunken ramshackle of a mess, which I can totally picture God help you when the real life of living without your wee servant hits Some boy!

Lisa will spend most of her time here, she can do it Johnny, I would if I didn't need my job
Ingham
Banned

9th Aug 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As many ladyboy prostitutes as you like and you provide the beer?

[Edited on 09-08-2011 by Ingham]
Eck
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold.
Ingham
Banned

9th Aug 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think you read it right mate.
Whittie

9th Aug 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably the worst one of my life Sunday. Woke up in a bed i've never woke up in before, had to walk 2 miles home, and was literally ruined untill this morning. Never Again! Week before in Liverpool was exactly the same, just 100ish miles to get home instead

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hangover day 22 database queries in 0.0292902 seconds