corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions?
noshua

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 11 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares how much it's costing to evict them, there shouldn't be one rule for one person and another, or 300.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they do own it they just never got planning permission to build on it. They have always owned it.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
Who cares how much it's costing to evict them

The locals do, as it's costing over half the councils annual budget.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have they built homes or just wheeled some caravans on there though?

I think people are using this thread to take their anger issues out on travelers, namely Ben G.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have built brick structures, out houses, toilet and shower blocks and so on.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how dare they
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Have they built homes or just wheeled some caravans on there though?

I think people are using this thread to take their anger issues out on travelers, namely Ben G.

did you not watch big fat gypsy weddings? they have chalets on the land with lovely brick walls and iron gates outside.
spencer88

2nd Sep 11 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
waaaahhhh it wouldnt be so bad, we wouldnt turn the place into a housing estate. We would just have some sick MTV style houses and a banger racing oval.

Oval?

You boring dick, figure of eight
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not on all camps they don't, most of them are legal. Most Gypsies never shit/shower in their caravans, that's why they build them outside.
Dr Pepper

2nd Sep 11 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant fucking stand most gypsies .... but its a myth that they dont pay tax. Most of them have a base somewhere that they will pay councill tax on - and there are some rich pikies out there who are paying more income tax than me or you.

My main objection to them is that they seem to think because they have their own culture - they dont have to abide by the same laws as the rest of us..... no other minority group gets away with what gypsies do.

Cant really see the problem with this site - let them stay there ...if it spoils the views of some rich fuckers and costs them a bit of money on their house ... never mind, sure they can afford it.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
get rid of them the fcukers, they have even been offered houses.

our whole business is a land developer, like fcuk we could get away with building on greenbelt land.

pisses me off that they think they are above the law, 80 families living on a £122k plot of land. I think everyone would like to do that if we were all stupid

If you as a development company can not figure out a way to build on greenbelt, you are doing it wrong

we don't need to figure out anything, we respect the council and the people who live here and try to keep a good relationship with the council
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yeah they do own it they just never got planning permission to build on it. They have always owned it.

they bought it in 1992, it used to be a scrap yard
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some many wrong facts in here, they have permisson for the brick built house with gates, i think even some of the caravans are allowed there.

they are only trying to get rid of part of the caravan park. otherwise where does it stop, they already got permisson for some people to live there, not 80-100 familes being a society amoungst themselves, its not good practice and doesn't fit in with the big society imo.

the main thing here is money imo, not that they want to live in caravans, but they don't want to spend there money contributing to the local community/council/tax etc

they would rather spend it on brand new pickup trucks and designer clothes
Twiggy

2nd Sep 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And big tits!
sc0ott

2nd Sep 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can just imagine what their planning proposals being similar to the caravan parks 'haven' own.
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Cant really see the problem with this site - let them stay there ...if it spoils the views of some rich fuckers and costs them a bit of money on their house ... never mind, sure they can afford it.

bit of a moronic statement.

if someone stole your nice new clio you have/had, causing you to pay your own insurance excess, i'm sure it'll be fine because you can afford it.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Left wing liberals will be all over them staying. Hence why we have this problem at all, in fact i bet Dr Pepper and Fad know a few of them personally. Even have them on FB using laptops they have either nicked or the govt have funded

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by Steve]
mwg

2nd Sep 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scum of the earth
sc0ott

2nd Sep 11 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have some land a few hundred yards from where i stay and they gypsies come and go. Funny thing is the last time they went they cleaned up all their shite and put them in black bags next to a public bin.
I seen one of their dogs carrying a block of cheese within its packaging in its mouth
nathy_87

2nd Sep 11 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and see if any of the girls have huge jugs, then contribute to Seth's thread.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ever seen a black pikey?
AlexSXI

2nd Sep 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them out!!!

I work on building sites all over the south of essex, we get broken into regularly, nothing we can do. They've got one hell of a nerve. In the worst case, they managed to nick a digger off of a rural site we were building on. They got a Flat-Bed Lorry with a Hiab onto the site late at night and lifted it on and drove off!

Guess where the tracker tracked it to..... Dale Farm Pikey Camp
deano87

2nd Sep 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They own the land don't they? just don't have permission to build/live. Should leave them alone instead of letting them spread into public places like carparks, random roundabouts and patches of grass.
sc0ott

2nd Sep 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
ever seen a black pikey?

Opposite of clean?
SXi_Tim

2nd Sep 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A well placed missile in the centre of 'camp dale' would suffice

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions? 22 database queries in 0.0114360 seconds