corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Polo GT coupes... opinions?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polo GT coupes... opinions?
mike56gte

User status: Offline
6th Sep 11 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
now thats why does that one have the metal arches? is it just a case of taking the trim off?

i think certain models like the GT and the g40 etc come with the plastic arches and the base models come without. thats just a quess tho.
3CorsaMeal

6th Sep 11 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i think thats right, like golfs, not all have plastic arches
Sean

6th Sep 11 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if i do get one id want one without plastic arches looks welll good 3CM what are the vw shows like? friend of mine drives an audi s3 and he says the shows are much better than vauxhall

[Edited on 06-09-2011 by Sean]
Paul W
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love these. Was gonna get one for first car, but anything vag was killer. So ended up with a corsa been to a few vag shows, like players and stuff, always a good atmosphere

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Polo GT coupes... opinions? 23 database queries in 0.0085330 seconds