corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*cked up dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F*cked up dreams
BradG

User status: Offline
9th Sep 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Last night I dreamt that I got my ex girlfriend pregnant so I just removed her from my friends list on Facebook assuming that would solve the problem

F
sand-eel

9th Sep 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its fucking amazing controlling your own dreams...the best one ever was when there was some prick annoying me and I made a handgun appear and shot him many times and I had the noise and recoil and his blood flying everywhere...I was actually shocked that it worked as often things don't go to plan, like my hand just going through things.
Hammer

9th Sep 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The worst one ever is going to glove someone and realising you have zero power in your arms

Supposedly that means you're insecure or some shit.
BluKoo

9th Sep 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you ever have dreams where you can talk another language fluently? Or you can freestyle like a fucking pro?

This has happened to me a few times and I don't know if its my brain working at 100% instead of the 10% we normally use, or if I just think i'm making sense in my dreams
Nath

9th Sep 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream where a crocodile was about to bite my head off and when it's jaws snapped shut I jumped and woke myself up. That was a bit weird.
Matt L

9th Sep 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
The worst one ever is going to glove someone and realising you have zero power in your arms

I used to have a few similar dreams to that, also ones where i fell over in a road and couldnt move with cars coming at me.

dont really rememeber my dreams anymore tbh so cant recall any off the top of my head.

[Edited on 09-09-2011 by Matt L]
Whittie

9th Sep 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Do you ever have dreams where you can talk another language fluently? Or you can freestyle like a fucking pro?

This has happened to me a few times and I don't know if its my brain working at 100% instead of the 10% we normally use, or if I just think i'm making sense in my dreams

I havn't had a dream for ages, go to bed too late and get up early so always in a deep sleep however... i remember one once, not sure where I was but I heard music... full songs that were playing in the background. Every lyric and note perfect etc. Woke up thinking the radio must have been on but it wasn't... god knows how I knew all the lyrics to the songs
richc

9th Sep 11 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
My dreams are so fucked up that I coudln't describe them without writing an essay.

But the short version of a recent dream is I was in a harness going down a huge zip-line/flying fox and there were check points. At each check point there was a paddle I had to hit to open up the next section of wire. I missed one and came to a dead stop, and my eye balls came flying out!
Thankfully someone handed them to me and I stuck them in my pocket, but later I got hungry and because I was still blind I thought they were grapes when I found them in my pocket so I ate them.
Then I woke up at the horrific though of being blind for the rest of my life

[Edited on 08-09-2011 by BluKoo]

acid
richc

9th Sep 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream that i had a kid with someone else (a girl i fancied at school), but we both had partners so i only use to see the kid at weekends. I managed to do this without letting my current girlfriend know.

John

9th Sep 11 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
quote:

I used to have a few similar dreams to that, also ones where i fell over in a road and couldnt move with cars coming at me.

dont really rememeber my dreams anymore tbh so cant recall any off the top of my head.

Get that, along with not being able to run, legs just turn to jelly
Nath

9th Sep 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:

Fucking hell, same here!
sc0ott

9th Sep 11 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it true if you die in your dream you actually die in real life?
K2 GTi

9th Sep 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Is it true if you die in your dream you actually die in real life?

No-one would know anyway
K2 GTi

9th Sep 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or the dreams where you try type someones phone number in your phone who you need to ring and you know the number but press the wrong digits each time!

Strange as
sc0ott

9th Sep 11 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
Or the dreams where you try type someones phone number in your phone who you need to ring and you know the number but press the wrong digits each time!

Strange as

To resolve that problem you could save your contacts?
RichR
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream the other night that the old restaurant which is now a house in my village reopened as a car dealership. I drove passed and for some reason needed a new car so I bought a light blue Ferrari 360 soft top. Drove ti home and everyone said I was mad as the insurance would be so much and the fuel would be crazy but in fact it cost £150 a year more to insure but the mpg was higher than my diesel jag so I'd be quids in. Then I looked outside and realised it had steel wheels all round and that was that
JayCarr

9th Sep 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have quite a few dreams about people getting hit by trains or trains crashing, bit scary when I work on the railway.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

What about being able to properly throw a glove? I used to get the slow running ones, but I've got a good dream swing
tom130691
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:

Fucking hell, same here!

isnt teeth falling out in dreams insecure ?
was in the paper a while back
sc0ott

9th Sep 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to the RAF Leuchars airshow tomorrow. I better not have dreams about gay St Andrews men tomorrow night.
Ellis

9th Sep 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

This. So annoying.
sand-eel

10th Sep 11 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone else get a completely made up song playing in your dream...and its the best fucking song you've ever heard, but then can't remember it, I play guitar and have got this a few times...my dad plays guitar and said he sometimes gets it
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Sep 11 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Does anyone else get a completely made up song playing in your dream...and its the best fucking song you've ever heard, but then can't remember it, I play guitar and have got this a few times...my dad plays guitar and said he sometimes gets it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ&ob=av2e

A1EX

10th Sep 11 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
quote:

This. So annoying.

Yup, get this sometimes, whenever i hit someone in a dream it does practically fuck all
Nath

10th Sep 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mad how so many dreams are similar is terms of lack of movement and stuff. I had a dream I was being chased by a dog and everyone got away but I was running at a slower than walking pace. It was horrible

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*cked up dreams 22 database queries in 0.0188251 seconds