corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London
John

User status: Offline
11th Sep 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soldiers aren't there by choice tbh. I know you are a nutcase but please try harder.

The people burning the flags are here because either they or there parents moved from a country in which they were apparently fearing for their lives, or some other terrible excuse, to come here and continue being completely uneducated while burning an American flag.
John

11th Sep 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really care if we torture an POW's either, the other side would do the same and you shouldn't be anywhere near the trouble then you wouldn't get tortured.

Why is giving a guy a beating in a war a problem?
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Soldiers aren't there by choice tbh. I know you are a nutcase but please try harder.

The people burning the flags are here because either they or there parents moved from a country in which they were apparently fearing for their lives, or some other terrible excuse, to come here and continue being completely uneducated while burning an American flag.

well you don.t know they came here claiming asylum and you don.t know they are non educated - but I take your point - I have no time for the idiots.

I didn't say soldiers WERE there by choice - but you can not argue that they are not responsible for some disgraceful things over there - far worse things than standing in a circle and burning iraqi flags
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I AM going mad here
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't really care if we torture an POW's either, the other side would do the same and you shouldn't be anywhere near the trouble then you wouldn't get tortured.

Why is giving a guy a beating in a war a problem?

Are you mad? Giving someone a beating in a war is fine .... beating a civilian prisoner to death for kicks is not fine - its barbaric - and thats the kind of thing we are up to out there.

WE ARE THE POLICE FORCE IN IRAQ....you think its ok for us to beat prisoners to death? We havnt just had soldiers found guilty of torture, we have had soldiers found guilty of beating prisoners to death, for a laugh - in a country where we are trying to end terrorism and "win hearts and minds"

If you get arrested here - is it right that you can be taken into a cell and have your head kicked in before you have even been proven guilty?

We invaded a country for regime change- we fucked it up, now we are trying to run it/help them run it - and some of our soldiers are behaving like this

[Edited on 11-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]
John

11th Sep 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be able to beat prisoners who are trying to kill you yes.

If you've been arrested for a reason here then yes, you should also be taken into a cell and slapped about a bit, as you'll know though, that wouldn't work here because all police are power hungry wankers.

The stupid Muslim's shouldn't have taken out the WTC and then there would have been no big reason to invade Iraq, manufactured or not.
Jake

11th Sep 11 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not forgetting they tried to take out glasgow airport aswell
Nath

11th Sep 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I AM going mad here

I was waiting for you to reply.

Thoughts on Dr Pepper?
John

11th Sep 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunts, got shown what's what up here though.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Should be able to beat prisoners who are trying to kill you yes.

If you've been arrested for a reason here then yes, you should also be taken into a cell and slapped about a bit, as you'll know though, that wouldn't work here because all police are power hungry wankers.

The stupid Muslim's shouldn't have taken out the WTC and then there would have been no big reason to invade Iraq, manufactured or not.

you really have no idea do you? You think all Muslims are the same Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11

"Should be able to beat prisoners who are trying to kill you yes" ...you obviously havnt got any knowledge of the story im referring to .... here you go ...makes you proud doesnt it? ...should help stop terrorism

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/iraqi_man_died_after_shocking_beating_by_troops_1_3756841

========================================================================
"THE actions of British soldiers whose savage beatings led to the death of an Iraqi civilian were “deplorable, shocking and shameful”, Defence Secretary Liam Fox admitted yesterday.

Responding to the damning findings of a public inquiry into Baha Mousa’s death, Dr Fox acknowledged the innocent civilian had been subjected “to violent and cowardly abuse and assaults by British servicemen whose job it was to guard him and treat him humanely”.

Inquiry chairman Sir William Gage said soldiers from the First Battalion, the Queen’s Lancashire Regiment, inflicted an “appalling episode of serious gratuitous violence” on 26-year-old Mr Mousa during 36 hours in detention in Basra in September 2003. His body was found to have suffered 93 external injuries.

The head of the British army, Gen Sir Peter Wall, said the episode had “cast a dark shadow” over the force’s reputation, while Prime Minister David Cameron described the abuse of Mr Mousa, a hotel receptionist, as “truly shocking and appalling”, adding “it should never be allowed to happen again”.

Sir William’s report named 19 members of UK forces, including three non-commissioned officers, who carried out assaults on Mr Mousa and nine other Iraqis held with him.

Seven soldiers, including former commanding officer Jorge Mendonca, faced allegations relating to the mistreatment of the detainees at a court martial in 2006-07. They were all being cleared except Cpl Donald Payne, who pleaded guilty to inhumanely treating civilians.

The report’s findings prompted calls for prosecutions from lawyers for Mr Mousa’s family.

Sapna Malik said: “In light of the cogent and serious findings by Sir William Gage, we now expect that the military and civilian prosecuting authorities of this country will act to ensure that justice is done.”

Phil Shiner added that it was an “absolute imperative” that prosecutions in a civilian court are brought. He also renewed his calls for a wider ranging public inquiry into how British troops treated detainees during the 2003-2009 Iraq War.

The Court of Appeal is due to announce its judgment next month in response to a legal bid to force the Government to launch such an inquiry brought by more than 100 Iraqi civilians who claim they were mistreated by British forces.

Mr Shiner called the Ministry of Defence “a disgraceful outfit” and also revealed a senior Army medical officer criticised in the report is facing a 30-day General Medical Council disciplinary hearing next year.

Dr Derek Keilloh, medical officer for 1st Battalion the Queen’s Lancashire Regiment, examined Mr Mousa after his death but claimed he saw no injuries on his body.

Mr Shiner also said the battalion’s Catholic padre, Fr Peter Madden, was being investigated by “the appropriate church authorities” over his involvement in the case.

Sir William found the chaplain visited the detention centre at the time and must have been aware of the abuse being inflicted on the detainees.

As well as condemning those responsible for the innocent Iraqi’s death, Dr Fox lambasted the battalion hierarchy saying: “It is also clear there were serious failings in command and discipline.”

He added: “The evidence from the inquiry will now be reviewed to see whether more can be done to bring those responsible to justice.”

In the House of Commons yesterday, Keighley MP Kris Hopkins, a former soldier, branded those responsible “criminals” and mourned “a dark day for British Army”.

He said: “The criminals who were responsible for this should be brought before the courts."

Nath

11th Sep 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I AM going mad here

I was waiting for you to reply.

Thoughts on Dr Pepper?

Drunk too much Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!

not at all - im done on this issue .... just find it funny that someone who hasnt got a fucking clue what they are on about can call others "uneducated"
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want to fight John?
Jake

11th Sep 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck is going on in here you uneducated twunts
John

11th Sep 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a TV and a radio, of course I know what you were talking about, even if I didn't before hand.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've got a TV and a radio, of course I know what you were talking about, even if I didn't before hand.

but you think Iraq deserved to be bombed back into the middle ages because some saudis knocked the twin towers down?
John

11th Sep 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You aren't very good at reading.

I specifically said if they hadn't bombed the towers, America wouldn't have been able to use that as an excuse.
Nath

11th Sep 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a bit Michael Moore in here.
John

11th Sep 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was definitely George W Bush that ordered the planes to fly into the towers.
Nath

11th Sep 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All because when he was told he didn't react much. I'm sold.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You aren't very good at reading.

I specifically said if they hadn't bombed the towers, America wouldn't have been able to use that as an excuse.

Saudis were responsible for 9/11 ... who were trained in Afghaniston and hidden by the Taliban. Iraq was not involved, no one is saying they were, not even America has claimed this, although it is something that is widely alluded to on fox news and believed to be true by a stupidly high percentage of fox news viewers. America didnt use 9/11 as an excuse for war with iraq - what are you on about?

If your going by this logic then lets go further back than 9/11 .... if America hadnt of been funded by israeli money, and aming and protecting israel and its interests .... even when that involves ethnic cleansing of muslims - then maybe saudi, muslim terroroists would not have flown planes into the twin towers.

Maybe if america and britain had not supported, armed and worshipped people like saddam and gaddafi when they were doing our dirty work, then we wouldnt have had to go in and remove these people when they inevitably go completely barking mad with a load of western weapons to use on their own people

Go back further still ... maybe if america hadnt of armed and trained the taliban to fight for american interests against the russians then they wouldnt have produced such capable killers as bin laden and the 9/11 terrorists.

History didnt just start with 9/11....stuff happened before that

Anyway - you think its ok that america goes to war based on an excuse - doesnt that strike you as madness?

John

11th Sep 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure where I said that

Whether it's OK for them to do it or not, any excuse is good enough when they already want to do it, don't give them extra ammo.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Not sure where I said that

Whether it's OK for them to do it or not, any excuse is good enough when they already want to do it, don't give them extra ammo.

IRAQ DIDNT GIVE THEM EXTRA AMMO - THEY DIDNT DO FUCK ALL AT 9/11

saudis trained in afghanistan did it

What are you on about?
Nath

11th Sep 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you on about John?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London 22 database queries in 0.0135620 seconds