corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Remember this from a couple of week ago LooooooooL!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remember this from a couple of week ago LooooooooL!
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Sep 11 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Said this before, If I was minted I'd do a clarkson on it. Load it onto a trailer then take a bat to it. Would be worth it for the look on his face. Wanker.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

25th Sep 11 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

td pro race 1.2's and mhw's - job done
connollygt30

25th Sep 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who has had the last laugh here? its just made five thousand pounds on ebay! fair play to the guy,aye his first set of rules were stupid but he is obviously attached to the car
connollygt30

25th Sep 11 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair you are coming across as a bit of a tosser pal,put pics of your car up and we will see if its as clean and as nice as this even with its chromes and lexus lights...
N3CRO

26th Sep 11 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
Who has had the last laugh here? its just made five thousand pounds on ebay! fair play to the guy,aye his first set of rules were stupid but he is obviously attached to the car

Wouldn't be surprised if its someone taking the piss, espc. off here. Lets see if its relisted next week.
DAZ1985

26th Sep 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
To be fair you are coming across as a bit of a tosser pal,put pics of your car up and we will see if its as clean and as nice as this even with its chromes and lexus lights...

Valid point that
Gary
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Me?

I drive a van ffs. I'm not saying my car is nicer etc, but the guys rules were rediculous.
chrisritch

26th Sep 11 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You are a very angry man
Ronson

26th Sep 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Bad boy" bonnet lol never understood what was "bad" about them apart from the way they look, like they fit badly.

Very nice car though, I like the lights and wheels too. Could have used a better steering wheel though, all that money spent and the interior is a bit, common.
Ellis

26th Sep 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Said this before, If I was minted I'd do a clarkson on it. Load it onto a trailer then take a bat to it. Would be worth it for the look on his face. Wanker.

Nice car but I agree purely due to the advert.
Matt L

26th Sep 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it no one quite grasped the idea that the car had no tax hence needing to be trailored?
Gary
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but that isn't his choice. if the new owner wants to drive without tax then that's their business not his. All he needed to do was get a receipt written.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once the bandwagon starts rolling, it's hard to stop, Matt.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes, but that isn't his choice. if the new owner wants to drive without tax then that's their business not his. All he needed to do was get a receipt written.

But the guy could easily claim it was forged? Or actually use a fake signature in the first place! I can see where the guy is coming from with the tax issue.
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
lol at him saying it needs to be looked after and he fits lexus lights

And gash wheels
And FK coilovers

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Gary
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

But the guy could easily claim it was forged? Or actually use a fake signature in the first place! I can see where the guy is coming from with the tax issue.

He'd also have the logbook, signed and dated.

Guy is clearly a tool.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Sep 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, he could have said the signature from the logbook was forged? If the guy gets done by a camera the same day he bought the car he could claim he didn't buy it til later?
LeeM

26th Sep 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what could happen anyway? once sold the new owner gets pulled over without tax, shouldnt affect the seller in any way?
7unner172

26th Sep 11 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done well to get 5k for it
big eck

26th Sep 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Aye, he could have said the signature from the logbook was forged? If the guy gets done by a camera the same day he bought the car he could claim he didn't buy it til later?

Or better still if the buyer and seller does the deal on a weekday and at a reasonable time why don't they just go straight to the dvla/PO and tax the car there and then.

If the cops did pull the new owner and it fell back on the seller he has the logbook all signed and dated plus a load of cash with signed receipt.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Sep 11 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't tell the new owner what to do with the car once they've taken possession. Although I can see why he doesn't want messing around. If he needs to sell, that's enough of a ball ache without dealing with things like that.

Just sounds a bit daft when you write it down.

I would certainly hope that a nice tidy car like that was kept in good condition. Clearly not possible to enforce.
thegsi

26th Sep 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me started...

Congratulations to him for getting 5k. Lucky man.
noshua

26th Sep 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I imagine anyone willing to pay 5 grand for a Corsa will look after it.
Marc

26th Sep 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL @ 5k
ada_corsa

26th Sep 11 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
I imagine anyone willing to pay 5 grand for a Corsa will look after it.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Remember this from a couple of week ago LooooooooL! 23 database queries in 0.0184579 seconds