corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are - you're

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You are - you're
sc0ott

User status: Offline
12th Oct 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fun pub is seriously shit. the place is full of idiots and 16 year old girls.

The windsor isnt as bad. there isnt really as much idiots, plus the girls are slightly older.

brannigans is that dark you end up in the ladies toilets

[Edited on 12-10-2011 by sc0ott]
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 11 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow wow wow... I won't have a bad word said about the Funny! Only place where you can get a carry out at 1am
sc0ott

12th Oct 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye most of the time youre carried back out on an ambulance stretcher.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 11 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of the many times I've been there, I've never had any grief tbh Apart from the odd death by pool cue, it's a nice place
Shell
Premium Member

12th Oct 11 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Alex would you stop trying to sell the place as anything other than the complete dive it is.

Scott, I can totally understand how that could happen. Pervert.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 11 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually love the funny was apprehensive before I actually went there, but it's a braw place to play pool against the locals! Always wonder if I'm going to get stabbed for winning though
Jamie-C

13th Oct 11 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was always told not to use abbreviations as your more prone to make a spelling mistake such as putting the apostrophe in the wrong place. Depends what context its used in too.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Oct 11 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was that deliberate, Jamie?
Jamie-C

13th Oct 11 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just testing
Eck
Premium Member

13th Oct 11 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe you mate, thousands wouldn't

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are - you're 22 database queries in 0.0088382 seconds