corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halloween Party Outfit

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halloween Party Outfit
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 11 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, please do! I'm actually thinkin about going Blackpool Friday so might be in your region too?
kirx

24th Oct 11 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found it! bit more damaged than i thought but still do lol smells bit musty from being in the attic for years tho lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It did have a badge but it seems to of fell off

Because we share the same name lol just cover postage and ill send it u first thing tomorrow ?

[Edited on 24-10-2011 by kirx]
Brett
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 08:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kirx Really appreciate the offer and you taking the time to grab and photo it. I've actually managed to find the proper hat, arm band, etc. tho from an online store at a decent price tho, only £50

http://www.epicmilitaria.co.uk/product.php/830/german-allgemeine-generals-peaked-cap

Although, I've now backed down on the idea because the mrs thinks it might raise a few eye brows. Marks point about like-minded individuals was as good one and it's something I can't be sure on. Mrs said even if only one person takes offence it'll be awkward, which is true, so looks like I'm going as an arab

[Edited on 25-10-2011 by Brett]
John

25th Oct 11 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go as a thunderbird.
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 08:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go as this..

Brett
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ordered all the arab gear anyway. Hopefully that'll arrive in time
Jay

25th Oct 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you doin the bomb belt? Haha
Brett
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate Cannot find an old mobile phone for shit tho Binned them. Not sure what to do with such short notice otherwise I'd go to a local car boot and grab one.
Gary
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont go as a nazi as you may offend people yet your going out as a terrorist

Get shot round your way for that
Brett
Premium Member

25th Oct 11 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had I have been able to get all the components for my zombie outfit in time I probs still would've done it, but I can't find a similar trench coat.

It's Jay who's sold the idea to me, telling me he was the life and soul of the party and everybody wanted to be his mate. That'll be me on Saturday.
kirx

25th Oct 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

np mate! , as for the mobile phone just use a calculator or somet lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halloween Party Outfit 22 database queries in 0.0113699 seconds