corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pvs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pvs
mike56gte

User status: Offline
9th Nov 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Billing is on the CS radar for 2012.

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
do you think the place would be open on the friday night to camp till saturday? we'll just drink all day saturday.

That will be my question to them.

nice one
Eck
Premium Member

9th Nov 11 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there again But won't be happy if I can't be drunk all day Saturday. I never really saw the show on the Sunday
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I had a proper look around at PVS was in 08, I just go for the banter and barely leave the stand
brod99

10th Nov 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Why where are you planning to park this time

were i get that most intrest i wasnt happy being at the back of the stand
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th Nov 11 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't happy that you didn't tell me so I could do something about it.

I wasn't happy that we had nearly 100 cars to park and most of those people take pride in their car as well.

I assume you saw the B/C/D centrepiece arrangements that we ended with either side of the camper? There's also room right the way along the front of the gazebo, you could have gone anywhere there, I'd have done whatever I could.

But you got off without telling anyone to park on your own. Hope you didn't spend too much on dinner

I hope you show with CS in the future and I'll continue to try and ensure that everyone is happy assuming they afford me that opportunity.

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by Ian]
AshWatson

10th Nov 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really do hope PVS returns with the usual 2 days, last year was my first full weekend and 1st time showing the car and loved every minute of it friday, saturday and sunday, would be a shame to change it

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by AshWatson]
corsadonk
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit show anyway, TV Live, and billing are much better.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Confirmed as one day which means arrival Saturday and camping Saturday night and the show on the Sunday.

If there's enough of a response for doing something Friday we'll sort that out as well, would make a nice CS meet if people want to do the whole weekend.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
Shit show anyway, TV Live, and billing are much better.
We're doing all of them, PVS normally gets more cars. TVL is a great show but not as big and Billing we're probably going to be restricted on space.
FAZ
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in for the whole weekend, whats the confirmed daTES?
pow
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd as usual be up for the whole weekend if people were game :-D
FAZ
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I'd as usual be up for the whole weekend if people were gay :-D

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by FAZ]
RCoughtrie

14th Nov 11 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whole weekend plz
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what would you do the friday? will santa pod let people camp?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo needs to be the full weekend. Worst case scenario, Tesco car park campsite
Liam-Wilko

14th Nov 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hopeing to have my car ready for PVS but if its not i will just bring the missus car down dont realy want a half done corsa B on the CS stand
mattk

14th Nov 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I prefer the saturday night / sunday combo.

the 2 day thing was shite imo
kav

14th Nov 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will go for the full weekend if something is sorted
Jonny.K

16th Nov 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aw thats shit i bought my corsa th weekend before pvs and wanted to have it down 2012 jus ti see wht i could do in a year but fuck driving from aberdeen ti northampton for a 1 day show
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 11 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by brod99
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Why where are you planning to park this time

were i get that most intrest i wasnt happy being at the back of the stand

Could you possibly have a more selfish attitude? It's not a piece of piss to try and sort the stand out so that everyone is happy, and more to the point, that it doesn't look like a mish mash of colours! Fucking gratitude for the effort Ian & Co put in
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 11 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Confirmed as one day which means arrival Saturday and camping Saturday night and the show on the Sunday.

If there's enough of a response for doing something Friday we'll sort that out as well, would make a nice CS meet if people want to do the whole weekend.

Just name the place we are meeting on the Friday and I will be there. I think it should be a night on the tiles!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

16th Nov 11 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe the stand should be all the cars in a big circle next year, so there is no back of the stand
FAZ
Premium Member

16th Nov 11 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Just name the place we are meeting on the Friday and I will be there. I think it should be a night on the tiles!

literally knowing you

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pvs 22 database queries in 0.0127051 seconds