corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lol bad sellers on CS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lol bad sellers on CS
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Nov 11 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only ever bought three things off of members on forums. A stand alone ECU, a set of bike carbs and Type 2 XE conversion mounts. The ECU and Carbs went without a hitch from members on here, but the "Type 2 engine mounts" were actually standard 8v mounts from a PNG member

You'll get fraud on any site. Look how many attempts that Wilwood/Westwood/Painter cunt has made to scam people on here, and members have even spotted him on other sites, and informed them about him

Also LMFAO at "Someone who owns a Corsa but never a Nova can't be trusted"
FAZ
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id like to seen ians views on this

there it is, cba to read all that though

[Edited on 24-11-2011 by FAZ]
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 11 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I replied over there.
Ellis

24th Nov 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else have the joys of dealing with Dave A? It took me over 6 months to get springs from him.
RCoughtrie

24th Nov 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sluts selling xe's
Paul W
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at all those on png getting high and mighty calling everyone with a corsa a cunt. Fucking idiots. I've bought numerous things from people on here and never had a problem, even when one of the depo's i bought got smashed in transit, the seller was more than happy to sort it out and swiftly sent me another one at no extra cost. Tbh i think people should always ask questions to be sure of what they're buying. If it's too good to be true, it probably is and all that.

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Liam-Wilko

24th Nov 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could have been an option steve

iv got loads of stuff off hear without a problem even traveld about 6 hours to pic a set of wheels up and a set of custom springs for my old corsa sport and iv never had a proble the lad i got them off even offered to fit them there and then at no extra cost i reckon this site is spot on for buying and selling and everyone iv come across seem's friendly and halways happy to help with other problem

there is always some one out there that will be trying to take money and scam people dosnt matter wthere its online or even at your own door these days
Butler

24th Nov 11 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
You're a bad seller butler

Tom

24th Nov 11 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ L33 LEG being still alive, didn't he used to nick phone's or something?!
Nath

24th Nov 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
@ L33 LEG being still alive, didn't he used to nick phone's or something?!

And sold a bent car.
mex

24th Nov 11 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pissed off with this, ive sold many things on here, one member goes on png and quotes the pm's i sent him implying that im a scammer.

He recieved the items within 2 days of when the payment was recieved, yet he still bad mouths me saying i was trying to rip him off becuase i asked the money to be sent as a gift to save on the fees.

what a prick.
Phillips_91

24th Nov 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mex
Im pissed off with this, ive sold many things on here, one member goes on png and quotes the pm's i sent him implying that im a scammer.

He recieved the items within 2 days of when the payment was recieved, yet he still bad mouths me saying i was trying to rip him off becuase i asked the money to be sent as a gift to save on the fees.

what a prick.

oooo saaaa

Liam-Wilko

24th Nov 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

conclusion he is bad mouthing people on hear making them out to be a scammer but tbh he has prob scamed people and is trying to cover is own tracks what a dick
mattk

24th Nov 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im owed money off someone on here
Steve
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ojc owes me money
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 11 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400
conclusion he is bad mouthing people on hear making them out to be a scammer but tbh he has prob scamed people and is trying to cover is own tracks what a dick

If you read the Disputes threads you can see this, people getting involved in calling people scammers then later it turns out they are one and they now have the writing.

There are a few examples of it.
Liam-Wilko

24th Nov 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt see it mate lol im not a member of PNG prob never will be just cos its a nova groupe and i own a corsa lol and i like this site

i really dont understand why people scam any way 1 bad turn and could be messing with the wrong person and on another they wouldnt like it done to them tbf
Jed D

24th Nov 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just went to click on the link to png which had been working for me earlier on today and

"Jedro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons"

have png removed the thread?

[Edited on 24-11-2011 by Jed D]
Liam-Wilko

24th Nov 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv tryed to acess there to find out if i could like i did earlyer and apears no thread
Jed D

24th Nov 11 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah rite
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 11 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah looks like the threads gone, which is a bit annoying given I had corrected a few people on a few things.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woo - my reply can live on

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mieran
Bit of a joke tbh, last year someone took payment from me for headlights then claimed he sent them 4 times which he never did and never issued a refund so I opened a dispute and got my money back.

When I got in touch with admin he refused to do anything about it, his excuse was "well, you got your money back".

The member still uses the site and hasn't been banned.

I didn't refuse to do anything about it, I said there's nothing further that I could do for you because you'd already had money back off the guy.

This is after you pm'd me some sarcastic message about how nice it was that genuine members get scammed and mods do nothing about it, not even any reference to the user or the deal, it was just a dig at me for not doing anything.

Truth was I spoke to the guy, had quite a length correspondence which I've still got if you want to do see it, about how he spent they money on car insurance and now couldn't afford to post them. By the time he got his act together Paypal had already taken the money back. I criticised him for being slow and not communicating properly, which he accepted.

Not 100% clear on the timescales because I can't find that original message you sent me, but in the conversation between the seller and I, he had already had the money taken back off me by the time I had contacted him.

Snotty pm from you was 26th Feb 17:55

I contacted him 18:26, presumably after spending half an hour looking in to it because you hadn't given me even the guy's name to go on

He first replied at 19:50 on the same day to tell me the money had already gone. I then continued talking to him for a bit longer to satisfy myself about what had gone on.

There were no other outstanding trades, no other cause for concern with the user and he was active elsewhere on the forum. By this time I had three phone numbers, a postal address and his place of work so I wasn't so worried that he would disappear in to the night. Hence why I didn't take it any further - it was clear what had happened and there was literally nothing more I could do. Perhaps in your opinion I could have given him the red message but I genuinely didn't believe - and still don't - that he is a worry. He was slow and lax once, and you were fully compensated. And I spoke to him about the former. Obviously you weren't party to this so you do display a certain level of ignorance about the amount of time I invested, which is fine. You don't have the facts.

In respect of the original post its worth noting that CS is both slightly larger than here and somewhat more public than other places in having a Disputes forum. I know a lot of work goes on behind the scenes on all forums to reduce fraud and I've not yet met any forum staff who don't cite it as a problem of allowing trades. So it would be my expectation that it goes on, you just don't hear about it. In fact in the CS thread about this thread - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/vi...php?tid=621260 - there are also people actually being objective, as there are here, in suggesting that it probably goes on wherever you are. In fact my personal opinion in suggesting that any group of people is more honourable is that you may be leading yourself to a situation which makes you more vulnerable to it. I'd also like you to read my pm box which is full of bots spamming me about drunk sluts and dating singles in Los Angeles, now if one of those said sluts offered me a cheap XE I've no way of knowing whether they're from the honourable PNG readership and I would hazard that the likelyhood of me getting my money back would be somewhat lessened than with this guy you dealt with.

If you check my involvement in that CS Disputes forum and trust me when I say that in addition to that there is a lot goes on behind the scenes, I refute quite strongly the suggestion that "admin refused to do anything".

It's a forum on the internet about cars, it happens. I personally spent a lot of time on it but you can't please everyone. Do what you can.
Jed D

24th Nov 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read that... was the last post i saw
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 11 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah no one replied I don't think.

Would be nice people were actually able to read the answers to some of the bollocks they post.

Perhaps Mieran might reply on here and acknowledge that he's talking a bit of shit, and that I'm actually not the world's biggest cunt.
7unner172

24th Nov 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man up mieran haha

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lol bad sellers on CS 23 database queries in 0.0164521 seconds