corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Schoolboy error - Broken Honda Warning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Schoolboy error - Broken Honda Warning
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jan 12 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be back soon Jenko

I'd hate to see how it would look with a Saxo mate

That's exactly what I was saying The splitter was stone chipped to fuck, a couple of rust spots on the bonnet and the front arches were bubbling a bit. So that will all be repaired and a couple of scuffs and spots on the doors will be repaired too
Jake

6th Jan 12 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be worth getting the rest of the car mopped or something
sc0ott

6th Jan 12 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the car still on its original paintwork?
Jenko_Sport

6th Jan 12 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a shame you live moon miles away tbh as theres a free photoshoot waiting here for you haha
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is indeed on its original paintwork. Jake, my plan was to get the car sprayed in the coming months anyway. But I really don't want any more expense at one time So this will all get done, then in the near future I'll get the rest done and maybe the front mopped if it looks duller.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know mate I'd love to get some decent pictures and I love yours
Jenko_Sport

6th Jan 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will possibly have to find some way around it then haha.
Toby
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely his wont be much more on top of £830 to fix for an old vectra, maybe worth settling it yourself?
Ofcourse not sure on your circumstances but all the same!
Seany

6th Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck do us a favour mate and ask the lad spraying your car for a quote for me to spray my door handles and headlight rings please? need them black as I'm getting sick of seeing them chrome.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll find out for you Seany

Toby, I would have if I hadn't fucked the exhaust on his so badly. The bumper was cracked too and who knows about the panel behind it. Instead of the hassle just thought it'd be easier going through insurance.

Jenko that could be a shout mate
Seany

6th Jan 12 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mucker I'm due you quite a few pints now lol,
That's what insurance is for, break it get it fixed. My cars uber shiny now with the back end all just been sprayed, just need new wheels and a few touches for me to be happy with the outside.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's no worries mate Does that tow hook fit btw?
Ahhh I've yet to see yours after the accident, any pics?

[Edited on 06-01-2012 by Eck]
Seany

6th Jan 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah buddy fits perfect
Will try get a few pics tonight after I get I washed and straighten up my exhaust tips.
Colin

6th Jan 12 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done the exact same thing myself except his hesitation was actually a breakdown (mechanical failure) and he was coasting the thing along trying to start it after me seeing him pull away. Just got to accept that shit does happen in these circumstances. My only accident ever & next month I no longer have to inform the ins co as its been 5yrs
flybikeslee

6th Jan 12 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ow
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it's a complete schoolboy error Colin. Only 5 years to go for me It'll be back better than ever soon Lee And considering more power or another car
flybikeslee

6th Jan 12 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh rly! what you fancying?
richc

6th Jan 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Done the exact same thing myself except his hesitation was actually a breakdown (mechanical failure) and he was coasting the thing along trying to start it after me seeing him pull away. Just got to accept that shit does happen in these circumstances. My only accident ever & next month I no longer have to inform the ins co as its been 5yrs

Is it? I think i remember the thread when you put this up because i wanted a golf like yours back in the day

was it really 5 years ago?
Liam-Wilko

6th Jan 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon you should power up the jordan rather than getting a new car
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holy fuck are we talking about the PD130 Golf on RS4 reps here? That is not five fucking years ago

I want one of two things Lee, both completely different Either an Audi RS2, which will be about £12,000 for one with 160,000 miles Or an R32 GTR with a forged engine and 600bhp for that price
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400

So do a few people I could take it back and have the mapping played with and have 300bhp as it is but that's a little too dangerous for a standard engine so I'd essentially be spending a fortune on upgrades for a bit more oomph.
Liam-Wilko

6th Jan 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400

So do a few people I could take it back and have the mapping played with and have 300bhp as it is but that's a little too dangerous for a standard engine so I'd essentially be spending a fortune on upgrades for a bit more oomph.

you make a good point in the fact that the money you gonna spend on parts could go to ward to a bigger faster motor
Kano

6th Jan 12 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats my lorry Eck.. How did you get on with the guy that picked you up?
Colin

6th Jan 12 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Is it? I think i remember the thread when you put this up because i wanted a golf like yours back in the day

was it really 5 years ago?

Actually, I mis-calculated there......13-11-2007

So yeah just over 4yrs!!

Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 12 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano
Thats my lorry Eck.. How did you get on with the guy that picked you up?

I actually wondered if I'd get you Cubie He was a nice guy! Spoke about cars, and his V70R

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Schoolboy error - Broken Honda Warning 22 database queries in 0.0506852 seconds