corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » No longer like a tank

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author No longer like a tank
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
6th Jan 12 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I specifically want a 130 though, narrows it down a lot. See loads that are perfect but are 150's and a lot more to insure.
Jenko_Sport

6th Jan 12 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i dont mind them to much but just too small, if they were 17's not 16's they would be staying.
Jenko_Sport

6th Jan 12 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you actually had a quote, i can insure a 150 for the same price but went for a 130 as the 150's tend to have more issues and engine faults.
Fro

6th Jan 12 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jenko_Sport
this was on 75k when i got it so VERY low for one of these, 3 door's go for a lot more as well.

Fro i want some 15 52 tarmac's but they are just a dream wheel tbh, the more likely wheel im considering is a set of bmw x5 tiger claw wheels

The one I'm hoping to look at used to have the X5 wheels on it, still undecided on if I like them or not.
Jenko_Sport

6th Jan 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With r32 kit they look epic tbh. For now going spray the monty 2's and get some spacers.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » No longer like a tank 22 database queries in 0.0115349 seconds