corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » More old skool photos

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More old skool photos
Dave

User status: Offline
17th Jan 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian
Site Administrator

17th Jan 12 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to be on the look out for old pics fairly soon because Garage version 2 is going to have all sorts of fancy geographical/colour related search things and it would be nice to fill it up with loads of old school stuff as well.
Mattb

17th Jan 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got loads of 2003 - 2006 pics from shows and meets with CS..

I miss it slightly - the banter, sillyness, drunkeness etc etc
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave

17th Jan 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did CS have a stand at Donny 2001?

I remember being there and car being shown so to speak but can't think who it was with.

I have literally no pictures whatsoever of my old car, I've even managed to lose the mags when it was featured Pretty sure it's dead now too
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 17-01-2012 by Steve]
nathy_87

17th Jan 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely colour.
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best corsa ever on here
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ShEp

17th Jan 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All that shite won't make it faster round the 'ring
FAZ
Premium Member

17th Jan 12 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice interior m8
Jambo

18th Jan 12 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a few to dig out.

Matt that is random
3i_gaz

18th Jan 12 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mega that love old school meet pictures!
Ojc

18th Jan 12 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
how absolutely random!!

The red W plate corsa.. its only the one i bought of ebay a few years ago and fixed up!!

How strange, when I saw your car at that rolling road day at Torque of the Devil I recognised the reg but as Craig always had the italics I didn't put two and two together.

Me, Daimo & Craig used to be at all the cruises together weird
Ojc

18th Jan 12 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And that was the best example of a combat kitted Corsa I ever saw
Ojc

18th Jan 12 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
C4RSA in those early pics is only a few weeks old, Dave bought it 2000 on the W reg in March and by April it was fully resprayed in a pink-white flip, kit, wheels, seats. Brand new car.

Insane considering that was a 12k car
James

18th Jan 12 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave

The Panique bodykit if I'm not mistaken. I used to dream of having that bodykit on my 1.0 12v Corsa. Good times.
James

18th Jan 12 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-CORSA-B-PANIQUE-BODY-KIT-/270885745182?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f120c721e#ht_1276wt_1163
Neil

18th Jan 12 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

My old Corsa in the background of this
M2RTY

18th Jan 12 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/user/martynhunter1?feature=watch

uploading some videos now

[Edited on 18-01-2012 by M2RTY]
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jan 12 at 08:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa was the first to have 17s
Daimo B

18th Jan 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
how absolutely random!!

The red W plate corsa.. its only the one i bought of ebay a few years ago and fixed up!!

Wow? Seriously!! Great job, it looks really nice in your phase. Craig was a perfectionist. He bought the car brand new, took it home, already had the bumpers. Then spent the next week alligning the bumpers up perfectly, no gaps, no drops, it fitted better than factory bumpers did. He's the kinda bloke that would come home after Southend/cruise and go and wash and polish it at 1-2am in the morning. Yes we took the p1ss out of him too Im glad to see it got a re-birth. Have you got any more pictures so I can send him them (worst state to its rebuilt state?). Would appreciate it I see the Holden badges too

He had the car for a number of years, then sold it on. When I used to work in the city, I would regulary see if driving along, and each time it looked worse and worse, skirts hanging etc. Poor car

Craigs joined me in the moving to motorcycles now. Even bought himself a track bike as well, we have our first one booked together for March (fedup of tracking my fancy bike, too expensive should I bin it).

M Sutton - Cheers, i'll have a nosey through your fotki in a bit as well I might have a re-nose through Ian Chans if he's still got his active, he had some old pics (I had to do a search on a Delta Evo front bumper the other day, his pictures on this website came up from about 2002 )

quote:
Did CS have a stand at Donny 2001?

I remember being there and car being shown so to speak but can't think who it was with.

CS didn't have a stand in 2001, those of us that had cars and were on here were with various clubs. Myself and Donna and Pete Dennis (RIP those who do not know, Pete had a motorcycle accident) were on the Vauxhall Car Club stand. However CS did have one in 2002 with about 8 cars. It wasn't bannered or anything, just a line of Corsas in the main area. A few pics of the cars on the stand in individual shots).

http://public.fotki.com/DaimoB/cruises_and_shows_2002/donny_2002/

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Me, Daimo & Craig used to be at all the cruises together weird

I have a lame video of Southend (also RIP ) then Basildon from 2003. Im sure its you standing on the side of the road, might have come down in Andys yellow Punto. Also got footage of C13 driving to Max Power with flip paint and the 2nd set of wheels Andy put on it. Somehow i've lost 2002's Doncaster video, im still looking for it. As mentioned, also going to re-upload Corsa Vs Saxo day from 2002.

Daves corsa on 18's and a 1.6 was as quick as my 1.4 was the wheels made that much difference Was never keen on the overal looks, but it did have some great touches to it, and instigated PCD (Performance Corsa Developments), which eventually became PVD via Pete. Daves corsa was groundbreaking as it was so custom, and at a time when bodykits were only just becoming available, it raised the bar with Corsas. I think it was 2002/3 when Dave turned up at Doncaster in the evening with no headlights as his Mk4 Golf lights hadn't been wired in yet (when it went blue).

[Edited on 18-01-2012 by Daimo B]
Daimo B

18th Jan 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Searching Channys site, he has some more pictures of Doncasters CS stand. Anyone remember that 2.0 Turbo, everyone ummed and arrred about the fact he'd relocated the air filter to the other side

http://public.fotki.com/Icy/shows/2002/doncaster2002/
M2RTY

18th Jan 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

400 photos i have just this second uploaded, mainly corsas from 2000-2004

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150545610558024.406431.500673023&type=1&l=267541ea09

[Edited on 18-01-2012 by M2RTY]

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » More old skool photos 22 database queries in 0.0147669 seconds