corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » 1st House Progress (New Build) : Updated 13/04/12. Handing Over Date 20th May

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1st House Progress (New Build) : Updated 13/04/12. Handing Over Date 20th May
Mertin

User status: Offline
15th Apr 12 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
timber framed???

Aye, timber kit went up first if thats what you mean?
Mertin

19th Apr 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went round for a look now im home from offshore, plenty work going on in the garden and the drive is lock blocked aswell as the path round the house is all done. Even got a whirly (clothes drier) put up aswell. Bet their wondering who the nosey buggar that drives past slowly gawping at them is
big eck

19th Apr 12 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great mate. I'm after something similar but finding the right one ain't as easy as I thought lol.

What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking???

I should have a max budget of £170k for a new place so hoping that I can find something nice.
Mertin

19th Apr 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was £165k for 3 bedroom detached with garage, ensuite, bathroom and shower room aswell.
Theres a few developments up here in this area by a few different companies but maybe a bit scarce down your way? I cant wait to get moved in, sat down today and wrote a list of things I still need so can get as much of that sorted for moving in. Was pricing flooring again today and will finalise that next week after payday I reckon. Soo much choices and having to choose every room at once!

At the start you only pay a deposit and get a mortgage offer then you still have 6 months or however long till your completion date to save up. Thats what I did, didnt have my full deposit amount when I went for it. Amazing what you can save in a short space when you really have to.

[Edited on 19-04-2012 by Mertin]
big eck

19th Apr 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm quite lucky in the sense that I'll hopefully have around £30k to throw at my next house so for an £170k house I'll have £17k deposit straight away.

[Edited on 19-04-2012 by big eck]
Mertin

24th May 12 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting the keys tomorrow so will get some pics up
However BT cant connect my phone and broadband line for over 3 weeks!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll