corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc
jibjob

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate. I finish boxing at the end of next month as my fights on the 31st so I'll start doing more on weights then.
DizzyRebel

7th Feb 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do you want to put size on it you're a fighter? you should be thankful you sit on your fight weight easily. I fight at 75kg and i struggle to walk round anywhere near that!

Steroids are not the answer. Sounds like you have a very misinformed perception on both your diet and training.

To put mass on you want to be doing 3/4 heavy sessions a week. None of this chest and shoulders bodypart split crap. Real exercises to build real mass, forget creatine etc, just get a good quality protein blend and add a jar of peanut butter to your daily food intake for extra clean calories.
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol dizzee you changed man
DizzyRebel

7th Feb 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmao, I've done 2 years hard combat training. I now see training through enlightened eyes. I still love bodybuilding and find it fascinating, but I'm into my fighting now so its taken a back seat until I'm too old to recover quickly from blows to the head ha ha. On the flipside I've had chance to play with some great new drugs, blends and supplements
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said at the start I wouldn't be doing anything until after I've finished boxing and my next fight is 31st of March so a while off yet I was just weighing up the options.

As for the putting on size I'm not really after being big more just ripped. I've spent the past few years following a various array of peoples advice on diet and workout routine with various degrees of success but nothing that's ever really worked. The boxing has given me the best results if I'm honest as its tightened up my abs and made the little bit of water weight/body fat disappear so I have a bit more definition than I used to but its not exactly ideal. I'm always open to ideas, comments and criticisms as its the only way I'll ever improve and find out what works for me. What works for one person doesn't work for others.
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Lmao, I've done 2 years hard combat training. I now see training through enlightened eyes. I still love bodybuilding and find it fascinating, but I'm into my fighting now so its taken a back seat until I'm too old to recover quickly from blows to the head ha ha. On the flipside I've had chance to play with some great new drugs, blends and supplements

slin is the way forward by all accounts
DizzyRebel

7th Feb 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well when I'm not training for an upcoming fight, this is the out of season training protocol I use and have given to other fighters at my club, it works for me and them:

Monday PM
• Squat – Work up to a max set of 3-5 reps.
• Straight Leg Dead Lift – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Military Press – Work up to a max set of 3-5 reps.
• Dumb bell Incline Press – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Overhead tricep extension – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Face pulls – Perform 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps.
• 15-20 mins Sprints.

Tuesday
• AM – Core conditioning.
• PM – Muay Thai training.

Wednesday PM
• Dead Lift – Work up to a max set of 3-5 reps.
• Goblet/front squat – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Single arm Dumb bell row – work up to a max set of 3-5 reps.
• Weighted chins – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Preacher Curls – Perform 4 x 8 reps.
• Face Pulls – Perform 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps.
• 15-20 mins Sprints.

Thursday
• AM – Core Conditioning.
• PM – Muay Thai training.

Friday
• Rest.

Saturday
• Circuit training.

Sunday
• PM Muay Thai training.
DizzyRebel

7th Feb 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
quote:

slin is the way forward by all accounts

I've never used it and dont work with anyone who does. Ive been using insulin mimickers a lot though. ALA, Chromium Polynicotinate, Taurine etc to great effect. Plus been logging experiments with the 'naughty' stuff such as hexarelin, albuterol, ghrp-6, MTT and some other new age stuff!
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh theres a lot of peptides and stuff knocking about but i dont know much about them. no wonder the condition of pros these days to 10 years back
Twitch

7th Feb 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My opinion with steroids has always been. If you do it right and use the correct measures for starting and stopping i don't see why there is any issue with it. Back in the 80s and 90s they were everywhere and even in some sports. If you do decide to take any the one thing i will say is milk thistle will be your friend when it comes to protecting your liver. You'll want to start taking them a week or two before you start your course and take about 3 a day and use them through out the whole 6-10 weeks and then continue to use them after.
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thing milk thistle does is give the liver another substance to process when its already under mild strain from oral gear.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate I've heard about milk thistle for protecting your liver but not sure if it works or not, is that the only thing you should be taking when doing a cycle or are there other things as well to help protect organs, keep oestrogen levels down, etc? I've heard things about phasing in and out of cycles as well so you don't go "cold turkey". Any ideas on this?
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get on uk muscle, could spend all day educating you
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers! I'll have a look on there
DizzyRebel

7th Feb 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah some of the peptides and new drugs coming out are quite something. Its hard to find a professional athlete from any sport who isn't using something nowadays! I use the peptides as there is no need for PCT and the effects are all I need for maintaining weight. Cant wait to start training for mass again in the future! Are you still into it all?
John

7th Feb 12 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a terrible diet, went to the gym twice 6 months ago. I'm not seeing any gains, will roids get me buff?
Twitch

7th Feb 12 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only other natural things you can take are things like multi vitamins and cod liver oil etc. You wont have a problem with milk thistle as its an naturally herb and wont put the liver under anymore strain. Good old arnie too Dianabol for 3 years straight while taking 3 milk thistle a day and after liver tests he had done the same liver damage as someone who had, had 1 pint a day for 3 years. Obviously you wouldn't take steroid for that long so you wont see much of an effect. A lot of people go on about how bad they are for you but tbh its no worse than me taking E or doing coke on a night out.
Laney

8th Feb 12 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanting steriods and not squatting?!
DizzyRebel now does Muay Thai?!

I'm ooot.
Jake

8th Feb 12 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah some of the peptides and new drugs coming out are quite something. Its hard to find a professional athlete from any sport who isn't using something nowadays! I use the peptides as there is no need for PCT and the effects are all I need for maintaining weight. Cant wait to start training for mass again in the future! Are you still into it all?

i started training the start of 2010. SARMS are getting quite popular now and have seen good results from it on its own at 12.5ml a day.
Jake

8th Feb 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
The only other natural things you can take are things like multi vitamins and cod liver oil etc. You wont have a problem with milk thistle as its an naturally herb and wont put the liver under anymore strain. Good old arnie too Dianabol for 3 years straight while taking 3 milk thistle a day and after liver tests he had done the same liver damage as someone who had, had 1 pint a day for 3 years. Obviously you wouldn't take steroid for that long so you wont see much of an effect. A lot of people go on about how bad they are for you but tbh its no worse than me taking E or doing coke on a night out.

have you done gear before?
stuartmitchell

8th Feb 12 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think once you stop the cardio associated with the fighting you will see results pretty quickly. Would also suggest a Mass Protein - think Reflex do a good one!

Like the other lads are saying though, you probs dont want to be too big for fighting purposes. I find it's quite easy to bulk up but a lot harder to strip it off again.
jibjob

8th Feb 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once again cheers for all the information and ideas.

So far i've got: working your legs release some sort of chemical which aids growth in the rest of the body. Cardio strips muscle as well as fat so once i've had my next fight stay away from cardio as much. Look into mass protein/creatine to see if that helps give me a bit of bulk.
Twitch

8th Feb 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake

have you done gear before?

No not myself but one of my closest mates took dianabol and i helped him do a lot of reserch.

jibjob. have you heard of negative training? it produces muscle mass quicker than high weight low reps. it works on the fast twitch muscle fibre which is used for the raw strength bursts and associated with mass.
jibjob

8th Feb 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah I've not heard about that at all mate. I'll have a gander on google and see what I can find out about it but is it essentially HIT (high intensity training)? Low weight high reps minimal breaks?
Twitch

8th Feb 12 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Negative training you need to do with a partner preferably. It Where you get a high weight ( normally higher than you could actually lift ) and with assistance i.e partner it be will lifted for you and then over a peroid of say 6-7 seconds you want to lower the weight down slowly trying to get to a resting position on the last number of the count. You'll then have the weight lifted back up and you start again.

To give you an example of how the weight difference is. Using a single dung bell i was achieving 55kg on each arm lowering it down but could only lift about 30kg normally with great effort. It works with all weight exercises and you would definitely notice a difference within a few weeks.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc 23 database queries in 0.0131218 seconds