corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my bit of road rage for the day

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my bit of road rage for the day
Gavin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Apr 03 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@

and to SQUARE.

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

25th Apr 03 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a bit of road rage yesterday....pull over to outsde lane to go pass a stopping car and a beemer behide me put his foot right down and drove up my ass....i pull over to the left hand lane to let the cunt pass and he gave me a funny look so i gave him a good sign to the fooking tw@t and shouted some abuse out my window.

[Edited on 25-04-2003 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
Desmond

25th Apr 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he is telling porkies, SQUARE is a batty boy........

Stop picking on the kosovens cos I bet he was cooler then you
Matt H

25th Apr 03 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is everyone getting the tit on about this? they are kosovans so they deserve some abuse imo

he clearly didnt know how to drive. he was up my arse for (nearly touching my back bumper) roughly a mile and then he cut me, and several other people up a couple of times each

i think i did the right thing cos he stopped driving like a twat after i had a go at him

des- gtf and go learn how to put wheels on properly. left for loose, right for tight. learn it you loser
Gower

25th Apr 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never make the mistake of getting out the car. This could have fatal consequences.
KrAnG

25th Apr 03 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desmond
Stop picking on the kosovens cos I bet he was cooler then you

hmmmmmmm

bet he wanted ur belly sir porkalot

lmao

square, u whopper! kosos can't afford motors!

i eat babies! get in ma belllllyyyyyy
Matt H

25th Apr 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gtf krang i dont know who you are
Ben
Banned

25th Apr 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i actually find it funny , they should not even b here in the 1st place so it deserves them right!!!!!! , if they want here in the 1st place taking our taxes ,letting there brothers in ,it wud`nt happen to them wud it . go on square!!!!!!!!
corsa_sport_white

25th Apr 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know kosovans waste of space and all. and i can undastand u gettin mad and wanting to fuck him up. Everyone gets like that. I do all the time. So i'm being a bit hypocritical .but..... think bout it, What you gonna gain getin out and starting on him. For all u know he culd of stabbed you, could of got u dun for assault, could of woteva.. Not having a go at you, just saying.
LoudandProud

25th Apr 03 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was joining a motorway tuesday and i was doing about 70 on slip road and some cnut in a van wouldnt move over had to slam all on, so i pulled out went alongside, beeped him called him a wanker n drove off, he followed so i decided to see what he was like at traffic dodging he tried got into heavy traffic, i called him a twat, my other half told him where to go n called him a cnut, said my car was shit so i said if thats right catch me neva saw him again
Wolfy

25th Apr 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what if some spanner had niked ya car while you were getting all hard on the kos guy?
tazgirl22

25th Apr 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa1zero
what if some spanner had niked ya car while you were getting all hard on the kos guy?

That would hav been rather funny. If u wanna c shite drivers u should cum to Luton and check out da damn Afghanistans. How they pass is beyond me
LoudandProud

26th Apr 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rip his head off at the neck then the helmet didnt matter
Ben
Banned

26th Apr 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam-D

26th Apr 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some jumped up arsehole had a go at me yesterday.
i was in the right filter lanne to turn right had my indicator on etc. there is a second set of lights after this again 1 to turn right
3 lanes wide
this knobhead was up my bumper all the way down the road i came to the lights indictoed and everything had chick in the mota she dont like me driving like a nutter!
then a minite later i could turn coz theree was no more traffic and this guy beeps go to go past me starts shoutin at me i couldnt hear him coz i had my stereo on so i give him the finger and drove off!

[Edited on 26-04-2003 by Adam-D]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my bit of road rage for the day 23 database queries in 0.0131078 seconds