corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Choices £4000 budget

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car Choices £4000 budget
kennySRi

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Will be a shit cooper s for that money

There's plenty around for that price now so im sure if you take your time looking you'll find a half decent one.

Im actually thinking of getting one
silvercorsabee

2nd Jun 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u selling the corsaa!?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

2nd Jun 12 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you pay any more than 2k for a Phase 2 172 your off your tits.

4k is good 182 moneys, modified mk3 ibiza cupra, leon cupra, civic type r, E36 ///M3 etc etc
big eck

3rd Jun 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads of owners means nothing IMO. The amount of owners that most Evos have are over 10 in some cases. As long as its been looked after then it's deffo not a problem.
AndyCorsaSport

3rd Jun 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Loads of owners means nothing IMO. The amount of owners that most Evos have are over 10 in some cases. As long as its been looked after then it's deffo not a problem.

This. My 98 S reg 106 i had, I was the 17th owner

For £4k id be going for a 182 or CTR.

Astra GSi possibly too?

I sold my 182 18 months ago with 79k for £3,200

CORSA NUT

3rd Jun 12 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At this age I'd be looking at a CTR as my 182 4 years ago with only 2 owners and 50k was getting ropey
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 12 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ek9.org/forum/cars-sale/45603-ek9-2000-rx-cw-cheap.html

Not that old
As reliable as a hill.
Decent on fuel if you don't give it death everywhere, which you will.
Seriously quick 1.6 hatchback.

Probably be pretty shit for insurance though But a minor detail for one of the best handling hatchbacks of all time!

[Edited on 03-06-2012 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 12 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
I just think it will be hard to sell if it's got loads of owners he's knocked the price down a bit more so it must be putting people off

I've been wondering who would be able to replace Deano as the wettest weekend on Corsasport. You've just done that.
Ben G

3rd Jun 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17 owners on an s reg 106
AndyCorsaSport

3rd Jun 12 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
17 owners on an s reg 106

I sold it in April, making the lad the 18th owner, then he had it on pistonheads within a month, so must be on 19th now
Jambo

3rd Jun 12 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
I just think it will be hard to sell if it's got loads of owners he's knocked the price down a bit more so it must be putting people off

I've been wondering who would be able to replace Deano as the wettest weekend on Corsasport. You've just done that.

Buy on the condition of the car. If its had 10 owners but is the mintest car you have ever seen, why turn it down?! Sometimes people just dont get on with cars or their personal circumstances change. Not everyone has it from birth to twenty years old and sells it on eBay with pictures of tax discs
andys sxi
Premium Member

3rd Jun 12 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

thanks

i just think there myst be a reason why that certain car is getting passed around infact i think its a 2006 year so i think thats worse

yeah it might be a good car but i wont be owning it

its your opinon isnt it my car now is a 51 reg and its had no where near that many owners

April 08 feature car
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 12 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

Buy on the condition of the car. If its had 10 owners but is the mintest car you have ever seen, why turn it down?! Sometimes people just dont get on with cars or their personal circumstances change. Not everyone has it from birth to twenty years old and sells it on eBay with pictures of tax discs

I've never actually checked with any of my cars and to this day I have no idea how many have been before me
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

4th Jun 12 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Golf GT TDi and some change!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Choices £4000 budget 23 database queries in 0.0163400 seconds