corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed camera van question time

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed camera van question time
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
16th Jun 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knowing his route to work, he probably spends about 1hr everyday in roadworks.
sc0ott

16th Jun 12 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
You really need to read the Highway code!

I very much doubt that his 40mph sign isn't visible from say 1/2 a mile away, giving you more than enough time to slow from 70 to 40. It's no different going from say a 60 on A road to 30 into a town or village.

Now don't get me wrong I've do some pretty high speeds, on the road. But I'm always carefull look well ahead, and judge the conditions.

Also try spending half an hour in road works, you might change how you drive, around them it ain't very nice.

Ive driven the same way for 4 1/2 years, and im more than aware of whats ahead 9/10, but its a habbit ive picked up. You and me both know you pick up habbits and you dont drive like how you do on your driving test, just like how youll forget most of the theory test questions after time.

Suppose ive always thought van cams were put on roads to actually make them 'safer' but now i know not all are.

I drive through road works every day and in rush hour they are bad, but there are average cams where the road works are.
Ben G

16th Jun 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
What part do you work for?

i think he signed up on cs just to tell you that he works for the highways agency aka roadside toilet cleaner.
makincorsac

16th Jun 12 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only seem to get done by unmarked audi's behind me.... So now i never trust an audi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed camera van question time 22 database queries in 0.0058050 seconds