corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » neighbours dealing..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author neighbours dealing..
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
16th Jul 12 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to local counsellor/mp for your area and tell them what you think is going on and that you fear for your sons safety.

He/she will sort it out and get them kicked out and the flat put into a normal non scatter flat.

You might need to keep at them, but if moving out isn't an option, then thats your only hope.

Know some1 who done the above and it wasn't long till it was turned into a normal rented house.

[Edited on 16-07-2012 by Corsa_Sport21]
DaveyLC

16th Jul 12 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait until everyone is out and burn the place down.. Two birds with one stone! You dont have to live near the smack head and you don thave to live in flats frequented by smack heads

job done
Root

16th Jul 12 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

report to the council authority, they probably rent it from 'shoreline' or whatever little association is used over there. Im sure others would have done the same and hopefully with 1 more report they can get them evicted. It's fucking awful when druggys move into a property near you / your family, it ruins the entire street

[Edited on 16-07-2012 by Root]
sc0ott

16th Jul 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You and a mate should rent a bog standard astra, dress up as police officers, go to his house, hand cuff everyone inside, stick them in the back of your car and drive it off methil peir.
hoppydan

16th Jul 12 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about when the next group of people turn up to buy crack.
sc0ott

16th Jul 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Radio in for back up, theyll soon run off.
WATSON

18th Jul 12 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well tonight the wee boy has been up and down all night telling us hes scared to sleep in his room because of upstair

There's constant banging, shouting running up and down the stairs people in and out at all hours.

They have a set rule no one is to enter after 8pm apart from the person staying there that is clearly broken aswell!

Were making a formal complaint first thing tomorrow, hopefully get something done about this.
SetH

18th Jul 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope you get it sorted. It's awful your son doesn't feel safe in his own room because of these cunts!
Ellis

18th Jul 12 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty shit situation anyway but given the bairn is scared to sleep in the family home makes it ten times worse, hope you get it sorted out.
MatthewR

18th Jul 12 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Turn the gas on and go on holiday

LeeM

18th Jul 12 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you didnt mention this 8pm rule, you should have complained every time he broke it. if you annoy the landlord enough he'll just get rid of the guy
taylorboosh

18th Jul 12 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would I fuck move into flats with an 8pm rule, why not just ask the lad to be quiet
CorsaSi

18th Jul 12 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
great idea that corsasi, great idea.

dont worry about your partner or 2 year old son after you have knocked out a drug dealer and robbed his gear.

sorry bad idea ye, ask him how much he sells a ounce for and make friends x
John

18th Jul 12 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak to corsasi and get a whiplash claim in against him.
Sam
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Move. Someone else's problem then.
Hammer

18th Jul 12 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he a smack head or is he dealing drugs? 2 completely different things.

If he's punting from his flat he's not the smartest.
WATSON

29th Jul 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought id better update this,

Hammer, Hes a smack head and dealing drugs from the house.

We have been on in contact with the local home front that deals with the house to be told they have nothing to do with the house local council has nothing to do with the house too

Yesterday morning the missus was putting washing in the washing machine when she seen him in our garden putting a plastic bag in our bin, I couldn't catch him in time to ask what the hell he was doing.. I decided to try get the bag out and put it on his door step.. I picked the bag up from the bottom corner resulting everything falling out empty milk bottles and 3 empty meth bottles and some needles

He must have heard me shouting and come out had the cheek to turn around and say " Oh sorry son didn't think you would mind me using you'r bin"

I had the wee boy in my hands so had to keep calm, he was told kindly to get it all out and never step foot in the garden again.

After all this he has been reported for dealing from house and what's been going on ect to the police.
Ian W

29th Jul 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I opened my bin once and found someone else had put there rubbish in there

Just got it out and left it on the floor in the bin shed, cheeky fuckers!
WATSON

29th Jul 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W

I wouldn't mind anyone using my bin but the fact he put empty drug bottles and needles in there, If the wind caught the bin and my son was out playing and picked any of that up it could have been a lot worse
Shell
Premium Member

29th Jul 12 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not council? I thought all the scatter flats around here were council owned, I didn't think private companies had anything to do with the likes of that. Is it through kingdom housing maybe? You did all you can do I reckon, make sure the police know about the needles. My sisterhaddock a scatter flat above her that constantly has people getting evicted as the neighbours complain to the council and they're out within a week.
Lee_fr200

29th Jul 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call the Feds and tell them anonymously you've seen him dealing drugs and seen firearms on various ppl, the police will soon get involved undercover and then raid the place, only way you're going to sort it tbh
N16K

29th Jul 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON
quote:
Originally posted by Ian W

I wouldn't mind anyone using my bin but the fact he put empty drug bottles and needles in there, If the wind caught the bin and my son was out playing and picked any of that up it could have been a lot worse

100% agree, family is first!

but

what is a "Scatter Flat" Scotland and Fife come up top when you search on google?

Still agree 100% with OP, disgusting that you have to put up with that council or private. SCUM.
John

29th Jul 12 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be something they send the jakes to when they don't have anywhere else. Only option is to move somewhere better so you get the better class of dealer.
Sunz

29th Jul 12 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200
Call the Feds and tell them anonymously you've seen him dealing drugs and seen firearms on various ppl, the police will soon get involved undercover and then raid the place, only way you're going to sort it tbh

This really.

Unless you put it up to a serious level with the police they won't do bugger all, is better he gets arrested then just being evicted though complaints with the housing people in charge as then he will be re-homed and become someone else dealing neighbour.

Council won't do anything even if it was their property unless more then one household complained, they want you to sit down and have a nice conversation and tell your neighbour what's troubling you.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » neighbours dealing.. 22 database queries in 0.0102100 seconds