corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated)
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
30th Jul 12 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problems with most women in general is that the all know what they dont want but have no clue what they actually do want.
K2 GTi

30th Jul 12 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
I honestly blame facebook and social media for this kind of shit. Females want attention so bad an will do anything to get it.

Whores the lot of them. I'm gonna try find a gf next who hasn't got Facebook - which is near on impossible?

This, constant need to feel wanted and told there fit. With social media there is always someone waiting to jump in.

Living in 2012 is hard work

Yes it is.
For every guy that cringes at some of the attention seeking these females do, there's 10 others trying to hop on the chance of getting their maggot wet.

Where did they get all the attention before Facebook and social media sites? Or is this Internet whore bullshit just coming to light?
SetH

30th Jul 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They only attention they got before social media was walking past building sites TBH.
K2 GTi

30th Jul 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know what, I remember the days when posting a photo of yourself on the Internet was creepy and risky.. Along with where you live etc...

Now you get pictures of females on toilets in nightclubs FFS and taking pictures of everywhere they go to 'upload to facebook'

I'm going to go on a rage quit in a minute
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone get Ben G in here
Colin

30th Jul 12 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We live in a different world now where commitment and loyalty is non existent and people seek short term thrills and are not interested in mortgages and bills. Shame but it accounts for so much of the current generation. Girls want someone that's going to tell them how great they are 190 times a day and guys just want anything that looks great in a skirt.

Live outside that box and keep away from mongs and you'll be ok

[Edited on 30-07-2012 by Colin]
RichR
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not to re-open old wounds but is Jade still with her cousin?
mwg

30th Jul 12 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Girls want someone that's going to tell them how great they are 190 times a day and guys just want anything that l

You come a cropper if you do that as well though Colin as they then decide you're too nice
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin is proper getting bitter in here
Colin

30th Jul 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE

Don't know and don't care either. Just saying things how they are to this guy as it sounds all too familiar.
SetH

30th Jul 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH he is stating the facts though.
SetH

30th Jul 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Don't know and don't care either. Just saying things how they are to this guy as it sounds all too familiar.

You are not the only one that has had the misfortune of going through all this. I know too many genuine/nice guys that have had similar shit happen to them.
RichR
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Mine is now seeing an even younger lad after getting dumped by the one she left me for. Seems to like the toy boys
Colin

30th Jul 12 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best advice I ever got was off an older guy at work on his 3rd marriage who told me go for an average looker slightly overweight with massive tits and you'll be happy as fuck with no worries of them leaving you.

Hey, It was good advice!
adiohead

30th Jul 12 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first gf left me, went out with some stud/hot piece of arse and he ended up cheating on her.

Now she's got someone who looks a bit like me but uglier.
Colin

30th Jul 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Mine is now seeing an even younger lad after getting dumped by the one she left me for. Seems to like the toy boys

Tbh she sounds the type that will never be happy mate, glad she got dumped as well that's bloody awesome!!
RichR
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
My first gf left me, went out with some stud/hot piece of arse and he ended up cheating on her.

Now she's got someone who looks a bit like me but younger.

and I can definitely not compete with youth
richc

30th Jul 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Best advice I ever got was off an older guy at work on his 3rd marriage who told me go for an average looker slightly overweight with massive tits and you'll be happy as fuck with no worries of them leaving you.

Hey, It was good advice!

well you pretty much described her and she still left me.
AndyKent

30th Jul 12 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some proper bitterness coming out here
richc

30th Jul 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a serious note cheers guys. I dont think i would of got this much advice on Jezza kyle.
baza31

30th Jul 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
These girls need a role model and not some plastic bimbo off Geordie Shore or Towie to fantasise about being!

That's how they are today, Materialistic Cunts lot of em. Doesn't matter if u have biggest house fastest car body of a god they still strive for more. They are no different to wild animals . Once you all get your head round that fact you learn how to take them. Also Colin the guy is probably right. Facebook has made the good looking ones 10x more up their own arse than they was pre Facebook era .
Gary
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
These girls need a role model and not some plastic bimbo off Geordie Shore or Towie to fantasise about being!

Our lass watches that shite. Everytime she comes out with some essex/geordie cunty comment she gets shot down straight away. Not having her spout that shit, she's old enough to know better
baza31

30th Jul 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

Our lass watches that shite. Everytime she comes out with some essex/geordie cunty comment she gets shot down straight away. Not having her spout that shit, she's old enough to know better

14 isn't that old
Gary
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Older that yours
Shell
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
The problems with most women in general is that the all know what they dont want but have no clue what they actually do want.

As a woman, I have to agree this is totally and utterly true. The every woman is an attention seeking whore part? Not so much. Maybe you guys need older women. When I think of myself at 19/20/21 in a relationship, I cringe.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship advice please? (both boy and girl POV appreciated) 22 database queries in 0.0104611 seconds