corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air con gas recovery/re-use

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air con gas recovery/re-use
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kendon-930-Air-Condition-Machine-R134a-car-re-charge-conditioning-unit-/300747178730

any good?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done the course on it, its mainly health and safety based tbh.

And a little bit on operating the machines and using the leak detection dyes etc
john_c20xe

14th Aug 12 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
We bought a machine for £500 off eBay but then someone needs training.
We used to get away with it by getting a local mobile aircon gas man to come once a week to remove it an give me an invoice.

everyone that touches the machine now has to be fully trained and have the certifiacte since july last year i think it was.
you cannot recover gas unless you have the latest certificate,
im sure they give you all the info on the IMI certification site
john_c20xe

14th Aug 12 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
So what do breakers do when they get cars in with air con? Are they all trained and dispose of the gas and pay to do so?

When you say no one will buy used gas - is all gas not used? This is to the public I'm talking about - filling their cars with gas recovered from breakers. Is that impossible?

the gas that is recovered from cars the machine cleans it and it can be re used,

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air con gas recovery/re-use 22 database queries in 0.0088849 seconds