corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Players Show 2012 - anyone going/interested

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Players Show 2012 - anyone going/interested
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Sep 12 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come convoy down with us?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Jon_C
Premium Member

12th Sep 12 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You showing your cars Danny and Paul. Will come find them to say hello if you are
vx-scottw
Premium Member

12th Sep 12 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds interesting would have liked to go but abit tad far from me
Firestate88

12th Sep 12 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im liking the sound of the convoy down, hopefully have my sideskirts and bump strips painted and fitted by then, might even get my wheels painted lightly and on by sunday too
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Sep 12 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Convoy down sounds like a plan. Jon, we'll be down in the corsas, weather we'll be 'showing' or not im unsure, dunno what the crack is with show parking/public parking?

Are we all meeting somewhere before and then cruising in then?

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
karisma_corsa

13th Sep 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there. Up against it trying to currently get an audi a3 interior done for the show
Paul W
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good day out today, bit hectic on the way in and finding a place to park up, wasn't too bad though as we got there a bit late so some people had left

scotty_f

16th Sep 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a great show was really busy i was on the renegade stand and that was packed
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
Good day out today, bit hectic on the way in and finding a place to park up, wasn't too bad though as we got there a bit late so some people had left

Went today too, my first time at players. Was looking for your car all day, really wanted to see it, where abouts were you parked? I got there about 10 and left about 3:30. Definitely going next year, great show and amazing quality and range of cars.
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scotty_f
was a great show was really busy i was on the renegade stand and that was packed

What car was you in? Looked at the renegade stand a few times, some stunning cars on that stand
Mr-SEH

16th Sep 12 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got there about 12 left at 4 was a good day. See the more doors green and grey looking good lads!
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mr-SEH
Got there about 12 left at 4 was a good day. See the more doors green and grey looking good lads!

Do you have a dark grey B, black bumpers and astra steels? Badged as a 12v I think? Saw one like that before I left, did you come to the hall place meet few months ago?
Mr-SEH

16th Sep 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer that's me mate
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car was looking good, thought I recognised it, did you see the smoke grey more door down by the laser tag? Pretty sure the owner is on here too, wasn't many b's there really. I was in my new car, light red corsa c on anthracite Astra mk4 wheels
Jon_C
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was an awesome day out. Kept an eye out for Danny and Pauls cars but didn't see them
scotty_f

16th Sep 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in my mk3 black ibiza cupra with white wheels there was some real stunning cars there has anyone got any pictures from today
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
Was an awesome day out. Kept an eye out for Danny and Pauls cars but didn't see them

Lol I was the same, kept an eye out for the more doors all day, didn't see them expected quite a crowd to gather round lol.
IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a few pics but not sure if I got any of your car, think I saw it though looked nice
Paul W
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We arrived fairly late, about 12 ish, ended up parking on the tarmac on the corner bit just down from the food stands and plane, i don't suppose many people walked round that bit. I was scraping the floor on the way in when we were parking up though that got a few people looking and commenting. Shame i didn't see anyone off here to have a chat, was looking forward to it. Oh well, plenty more shows and stuff next year

IainW

16th Sep 12 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
We arrived fairly late, about 12 ish, ended up parking on the tarmac on the corner bit just down from the food stands and plane, i don't suppose many people walked round that bit. I was scraping the floor on the way in when we were parking up though that got a few people looking and commenting. Shame i didn't see anyone off here to have a chat, was looking forward to it. Oh well, plenty more shows and stuff next year

Oh, I did walk down there later in the day (about 1/1:30) and didn't see them I bet the air got people looking, most for expect a corsa to have air, let alone a more door haha. Like you said plenty more next year, I'm planning on going to as many as possible
Jon_C
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was down that way to see the uk-d boys
still didn't see you paul
karisma_corsa

16th Sep 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much bigger show than last year. One of my mates with a satin white lupo took home a trophy for runner up. Well worth it every year.
Paul W
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah damn it man . Must have just missed us or something then. Was so many cars and stuff there to look at though, was a job to see everything. Next year lads at least hopefully i'll have the paintwork sorted by then and it won't look so much of a shed

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Players Show 2012 - anyone going/interested 23 database queries in 0.0155370 seconds