corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Energy before the gym

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Energy before the gym
Tom G

User status: Offline
31st Aug 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
also the fact it is addictive, raises blood pressure,

Bit generic for me really. Hypertension can also be natural or due to a bad diet etc.
Cycling with a high water in take is really going to be low risk(Although risk do remian and adverse reactions can be severe/deadly), when people go out on the weekend and consume copious amounts of alcohol and or Class A drugs (Gauging from the recent thred), without blinking a eye, I think this is hardly the place to be spounting warnings.

Want me revive saaid drug thread for you?
BarnshaW

31st Aug 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can revisit what you want, i think people are well aware of the risks of known drugs which have been about for many decades

however recommending people dosages based on your own experience as per previous is irresponsible, its not myths, ephedrine and stacking to be perfectly honest is not something normally recommended for pre work out, its mostly used by people wanting weight loss and and cutting, even then its normally cycled.

McWillster

31st Aug 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me you buy the bloody tablets over the counter in boots for christ sake to help chesty coughs..

I've been taking them for a couple weeks and am yet to die, see a rise in blood pressure, i have however noticed a reduction in body fat in that short time.

Anything you take in terms of stims could flat line someone. My suggestion is hardly a wild one...

People who suffer bad sides or serious illness from something such as ChestEze tablets is obviously a twat thinking more is better. I can believe that high doses of Ephedrine could fuck you up. But thats the users own tough shit.
Tom G

31st Aug 12 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you can revisit what you want, i think people are well aware of the risks of known drugs which have been about for many decades

however recommending people dosages based on your own experience as per previous is irresponsible, its not myths, ephedrine and stacking to be perfectly honest is not something normally recommended for pre work out, its mostly used by people wanting weight loss and and cutting, even then its normally cycled.

We're talking about EC cycles, that have been around since the 1970/80's.

I do know what your getting at btw, in regards to new drugs entering the market that are unknown especially about long term use.

BTW I'd like to say i dont take any supps apart from the odd protein shake. 16-18 months ago i bought T5's and Winstrol, still have the winstrol unused.
BarnshaW

31st Aug 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

listen, i hear what you are saying, however just because you can buy them over the counter does nto mean its a good idea long term, you buy them FOR coughs and for the purpose of taking for a short period until your better.... They are not sold as a supplement for working out.

i can buy nurofen plus over the counter with codeine in but does not mean you are perfectly fine to take it everyday for whatever reason.

your attitude to other people on this is just plain awful. Good luck anyway just hope people dont do anything stupid off the back off your suggestions.
BarnshaW

31st Aug 12 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:

I do know what your getting at btw, in regards to new drugs entering the market that are unknown especially about long term use.

BTW I'd like to say i dont take any supps apart from the odd protein shake. 16-18 months ago i bought T5's and Winstrol, still have the winstrol unused.

yes I agree with you Tom, there are far better alternatives to suggest before considering half the advice given, I am not saying dont do whats being suggested just saying if your going to post it then post the warnings that can go with it! thats not unreasonable
McWillster

31st Aug 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My attitude toward people on this site is not awful.

I stated something relativley simple to buy, mentioned the need to take a break from it and just like everything else with pre's. It's just the latest thing that gives you the kick. Never lasts.

I'll admit to the fact i should have said this is maybe for slightly more advanced gym goers. Those of you who have tried the drinks etc... and are looking for something a bit stronger..

My attitude towards the ignorant and plain stupid however who will go above and beyond my suggestions without there own research. Yes you could call my attitude toward them awful.

Best option if you're a little less keen on throwing caution to the wind.. Eat a banana and drink a strong coffee before hand. Unless Barnshaw hammers me for not warning you that to many bananas could cause potassium poisoning...

Marc

31st Aug 12 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone want a hug? Too much roid rage going on in here. Give peace a chance. mkay.
BarnshaW

31st Aug 12 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its okay mcwillster, I am sure a banana and a coffee are far less risky then an aspirin, 6 pro plus's and 2 cough eze tablets everyday.
McWillster

31st Aug 12 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine question Barnshaw, do you even lift?
Russ

31st Aug 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love that page
Marc

31st Aug 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
Genuine question Barnshaw, do you even lift?

Tried picking Steve up once, but he was at OJC's.
BarnshaW

31st Aug 12 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite , tried picking up OJC's forehead but it was too heavy and gave up.
sc0ott

31st Aug 12 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:

Why all the effort if you dont have your protein shake all the time? Genuine question.
Tom G

31st Aug 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said, its was about 18 months ago when I was lifting, went to cardio type like boxing etc, now kinda in the middle. Conditioning whilst lifting.
Tom G

31st Aug 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to see DizzyRascal's input tbh.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Energy before the gym 23 database queries in 0.0153921 seconds