corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seriously like this....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seriously like this....
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Oct 12 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-BMW-330Ci-CLUBSPORT-SILVER-/300767929663?forcev4exp=true

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-BMW-330-CI-CLUBSPORT-AUTO-52-REG-LPG-CONVERTED-/120995780549?forcev4exp=true

The older one is the genuine one is it?

Front bumper is different.
kennySRi

User status: Offline
15th Oct 12 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 2003 one looks to be a normal sport but it has the spoiler and the kick plates so im not sure. The front bumper is missing the splitters and i've no idea why anybody would put MV2 wheels on one.

The 2002 one will be genuine. Dont think i could ever get one that isnt estoril blue, i think they should of only come in that colour. The other colours will always get people thinking that they are reps.
harrisp

15th Oct 12 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prefer regular 330s, but I could be slightly biased
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That spoiler is horrible.

CORSA NUT

15th Oct 12 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I'd probably buy one for a £500 premium over a standard 330 on the proviso it would be worth more in the future.

You keeping yours for a while Kenny? What's it like on fuel? Mid 20's around town?

The plan is to keep it a while. I did have a 330 beforehand but being an auto i wanted to sell it and buy a 320 or similar. The clubsport came up and i bidded on it without thinking id win the auction, im so glad i did though as i love it, so much better than the standard sport for some reason, probably because there isnt thousands about.

I drive pretty slow and with my short journeys my mpg is on 26, long journeys and on the motorway it would be over 35mpg i reckon. Definetly worth paying that bit more for one imo, sports are already on the £2k mark and will drop more. Hopefully the clubsport will start to climb prices again once they hit the couple of grand mark, could well be a classic for the future but maybe a while for then.

Most were estoril Ian, i've seen quite a few silver and velvet ones for sale though

Thanks Kenny

Did you not like the auto mate? Think I'd be more inclined to go with one
kennySRi

15th Oct 12 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did at first, was so easy to drive and although it was the first auto i had driven i knew that it was a good box. Was good to just put your foot down and go. Driving round towns was a bit annoying, any slight hill and it would be in too low of a gear and i would struggle to get 20mpg, and that was driving really slowly. The manual seems to be much better on fuel and i prefer the manual now.

Obviously depends on who you are and what type of driving you're going to be doing really, they're both great.
j10E W

15th Oct 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

FFS I've also been looking at 540i's

You don't want a 540 you want my 530 which is for sale
CORSA NUT

15th Oct 12 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe seriously I absolutely love your motor! This the individual one yeah?

Give me a link mate
j10E W

15th Oct 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I've seen a m3 I'd like so its on the bay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-BMW-530I-SPORT-AUTO-INDIVIDUAL-/271080341087?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f1da5be5f
CORSA NUT

15th Oct 12 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I'm in no doubt that will sell for what you want I won't have the money for a short while as i have my RB5 to sell so if yours doesn't sell I'll get in touch
Edges 58

15th Oct 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-BMW-330Ci-CLUBSPORT-SILVER-/300767929663?forcev4exp=true

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-BMW-330-CI-CLUBSPORT-AUTO-52-REG-LPG-CONVERTED-/120995780549?forcev4exp=true

The older one is the genuine one is it?

Front bumper is different.

first one doesnt even have a sport rear bumper... It's just M sport front end and wheels with Clubsport spolier.

I have a Estoril Clubsport for sale...........

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seriously like this.... 23 database queries in 0.2288949 seconds