corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snowboard/Ski Season 12/13

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Snowboard/Ski Season 12/13
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Nov 12 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

varies massively
cheapest would be around £900 all in including hire and lift passes and food
each

[Edited on 27-11-2012 by Tomnova16]

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Balling
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just received my tickets for Canazei on January 12th - 19th.

Can't wait!

Rob_Quads

6th Dec 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tickets - don't think I have tickets for donkeys years now.
Balling
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you just walk on to a plane and say "yeah, I paid, don't worry" ?

Rob_Quads

6th Dec 12 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I walk up with my passport and they use that to match up with my purchase / tickets and check me in.
corb

8th Dec 12 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm off 'boarding to Austria today Obergurgl for a week, then across to Courchevel 1850 for another week. Come back for 2weeks over Christmas, New Year, Nieces birthday then back to La Tania (near Meribel/Courchevel) for another week on 5th Jan.

Come back for 2 weeks then I'm off somewhere, havent decided where, for another week on 26th January.

Sitting here all packed ready to go, just sorting the house out, tidying etc. for my house sitter mate

SO excited, I;m like a kid going to Disneyland!
RichR
Premium Member

8th Dec 12 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm doing the Three Valley's Challenge this year, 11 villages, every summit point, 80ish miles and all three Valleys (Courcheval/Meribel, Val Thorens and Saint Martin/Les Menuires) in a day. It's meant to be exhausting but epic
RichR
Premium Member

8th Dec 12 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sister has been back out in the Alps for 2 weeks for the season and the photos she's sent of the snowfall already are the best she's seen in the 6-7 seasons she's been over there
corb

8th Dec 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All that in a day? How the fuck is that even possible?! Have you organised that yourself, the logistics of carrying out an operation like that must take some planning?

Yeah, ive been watching the snowfall, meribel got 60cm dumped on wednesday i heard?!
RichR
Premium Member

8th Dec 12 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a set route, major issue is getting stuck in the wrong valley as it'd cost a fortune to get back to the digs. My sister lives out there and has done it a few times,so she's organising/leading it. Four of us doing it and it should take about 8-9hours
Ellis

8th Dec 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got Saalbach, Austria and Meribel, France booked so far for this year. Might try squeeze a trip to Snowbombing in April as well if I'm lucky. Should be a good season, Scottish season has started reasonably early which is a boost
Rob_Quads

8th Dec 12 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing the 3 valleys is good fun. We did the 4 valleys in 1 day although it was touch and go getting home as the weather turned and we almost got stuck, luckily we managed to get back to the ValT side but dropped into Les Menuires so had a horrible drag to get back up to ValT (lifty said, "you fall off your taking the bus home" nice)
Balling
Premium Member

10th Dec 12 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody recommend a good online shop for clothes and equipment?

RichR
Premium Member

10th Dec 12 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Snowboarding specifically?

Snow and Rock
The Snowboard Asylum
Boardwise
Sub Vert
Surfdome
Balling
Premium Member

10th Dec 12 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skiing, but it's mostly clothing I'm after, so both will do.

Cheers for the links.

Tomnova16
Premium Member

10th Dec 12 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont forget tk maxx, although i have no idea if there is any in danish denmark

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snowboard/Ski Season 12/13 23 database queries in 0.0141640 seconds