corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Here's a question for ya...

Poll: Here's a question for ya...
Think nothing of it and collect it? 40 (97.56%)
Refuse to collect it. 1 (2.44%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Here's a question for ya...
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 13 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it wont be a company with a franking machine as the charge heads back to them.

Last time i saw this was my mum, had a letter, under paid postage, didn't go and collect it, turned out it was an invitation to a wedding and my parents never went. the newly weds though she had upset my mum so sent her a long letter trying to make contact

[Edited on 08-01-2013 by Toby]
Nath

8th Jan 13 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Bumping an old thread.... But we got one of these through the door and my Dad isn't interested in the £1.50 charge

So I'm going to get it after work on the premise that I can keep whatever it is.

Expecting an envelope stuffed with cash...

Well what was it??

Xmas card
corsaboii

8th Jan 13 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have to pay for it aswell, curiosity would kill me
Carl

11th Jan 13 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Don't do it, last one I had like that it was a letter and a packet of love hearts from a psycho ex. Most expensive love hearts I've ever bought. Slut

Haha. Joe, you do realise the only way to get her back is post rude photos of her on corsasport.

[Edited on 11-01-2013 by Carl]
Joe

11th Jan 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone creates a bird thread in premium I can, or alternatively we can start a swap shop via u2u?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Here's a question for ya... 24 database queries in 0.0121670 seconds