corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 320D M Sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320D M Sport
John

User status: Offline
11th Dec 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
First one will be a dog.

daymoon
Premium Member

11th Dec 12 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
What's in the parcel?

air condenser. Ordered it before got the car and the current one is fine. So this will join my collection of BMW bits :d
pow
Premium Member

11th Dec 12 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did you pay for a bent BMW? Getting like Jamie-C
Graham88

12th Dec 12 at 03:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like these projects.
leon.

12th Dec 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cannabis resin
daymoon
Premium Member

12th Dec 12 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alignment of bumper is not that great but that is something i will look at in spring when it's warm! Ideally need new trim under headlights as some clips are broken but these will do for now.

Just got to get a bonnet to get it on the road!
Gareth T

12th Dec 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a good fix.
daymoon
Premium Member

22nd Dec 12 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth T
Looks a good fix.

Thanks!

Well yesterday was the day I received the bonnet! I still struggle to absorb the fact that I struggled to find the bonnet in right colour!

today after work:

To compare the E39 and E46 is really hard.

Both have M Sport suspension. 17's on E39 and 18's on the E46. E46 has much harder ride, steers quicker, very little body roll, steering wheel is way too light. and where the hell is all torque? Only done ~ 20 miles and already miss the torque of big diesel engine!
kennySRi

22nd Dec 12 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 330d is the one to have for power but it does look a nice car. Very surprised you didnt find a silver bonnet, suppose if you were in a rush it wasnt worth waiting for one.

Good work though, no idea what it stands you but im sure for the money you are happy enough and it does look great and once its been painted you'd never know its been bumped.
Corsa_Sport21

22nd Dec 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you not think you could have saved yourself a bit of time/hassle and money and got 1 like this....
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212224714112/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_10_years_old/maximum-mileage/over_100000_miles/fuel-type/diesel/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/model/3_series/make/bmw/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/3/radius/1501/postcode/ky81dr?logcode=p
daymoon
Premium Member

22nd Dec 12 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every one I messaged on ebay had already sold bonnets, looked at gumtree etc and if any one had a bonnet they either wanted 200 for it or wouldn't send it by courier. Would love a 330d but then it would defeat the purpose of selling the 530D

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Do you not think you could have saved yourself a bit of time/hassle and money and got 1 like this....
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212224714112/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_10_years_old/maximum-mileage/over_100000_miles/fuel-type/diesel/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/model/3_series/make/bmw/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/3/radius/1501/postcode/ky81dr?logcode=p

Save money? No.. And this one is 350 miles away from me.

There are some cheaper one out there at the moment due to Christmas. This car is worth about 3k just in bits which is how it will end it's life I am sure.
daymoon
Premium Member

7th Jan 13 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the 530d went yesterday. Gutted to say the least. I was going to take the ad off on Ebay, but some one decided they wanted to view the car at 9 am on Sunday and ended up buying. Sort of made financial sense to sell it though as it needs all new tyres and brakes on front.

In other news - just returned from MOT station and the E46 flew straight though MOT. Not even an advisory.

Seeing as I will be keeping it decided to treat it a bit. Bought new mats specifically for this shape of car and a set of LED bulbs for front.

Plan is to just tidy it up so it is presentable and just drive it. Will be upgrading the stereo though.

Next will be a set of new plates though
Robin
Premium Member

7th Jan 13 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe you struggled to find a silver bonnet!

Looks good, don't see everyone's issue.
daymoon
Premium Member

7th Jan 13 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I can't believe you struggled to find a silver bonnet!

Looks good, don't see everyone's issue.

Thanks!

I looked for bonnet everywhere. Been to BMW breakers in Sheffield and they only had damaged ones!

I think this is partly due to most cars in breaking yards being front end damaged write off's.
CORSA NUT

7th Jan 13 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I this actually a CAT D car then? I'm confused

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 320D M Sport 22 database queries in 0.0155470 seconds