corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are your neighbours like???!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are your neighbours like???!!!!
AlexSXI

User status: Offline
21st Dec 12 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My block is like an EU meeting. Me & the missus (english), next door Polish man, wife and kid, below old Irish woman alone, next to her, butch scottish lesbian woman alone!

There's a joke in there somewhere
Russ

21st Dec 12 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexSXI
My block is like an EU meeting. Me & the missus (english), next door Polish man, wife and kid, below old Irish woman alone, next to her, butch scottish lesbian woman alone!

There's a joke in there somewhere
next to the Polish man and above the Irish woman?

AlexSXI

21st Dec 12 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Block of 4! Dodgy old flats
Balling
Premium Member

21st Dec 12 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ.

BluKoo

21st Dec 12 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neighbours to my left are hippies. Neighbour to my right is C.I.D.

Always freaks me out when the unmarked Focus (which he takes home sometimes) pulls up outside the house. I always try and think if i've done anything wrong before I realise it's him
Ben G

21st Dec 12 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you hide the plant fertilisers and use the front door to avoid suspiscion?
Liam-Wilko

21st Dec 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neighbour to my left always parks to close to myh mothers car so i cant get park even though she has a drive (bitch)

to my right they are really nice also helpfull gets my delivers for me if no one is in
BluKoo

21st Dec 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
...and use the front door to avoid suspiscion?

I don't use the front door. Only when the postie arrives.
corsajay88

21st Dec 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I realised I had good neibours when I was doing the clutch on my car. Two of my neibours come out and helped me as it was getting dark and starting rain. Always end up late for work when I see them as we get into talking about cars and bikes. The rest are ok and polite enough but their mundane talk about the weather pisses me off
Jimbothebarbarian

21st Dec 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having moved from a housing estate surrounded on all sides by curtain twitching busy bodies. to now living in the middle of dit.

My neighbours are mint. Just had passing hellos etc for the first year or so and only got into conversation a few times. Just how I like it.

[Edited on 21-12-2012 by Jimbothebarbarian]
Baskey

21st Dec 12 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours on both sides are both family's although the kids all live at home and are around the same age as me and my girlfriend.

Both are safe and we always help each other out with work or lend tools etc

Only downside is the mother on the right is a milf and everytime I see her hanging her massive bra's on the line I need a wank

[Edited on 21-12-2012 by Baskey]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Dec 12 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my flat- can hear alot going on as most of the walls are paper thin, downs stairs are the noisiest kids slamming doors and screaming up to like 10-11 at night

mum and dads- on the right 2 parents 3 kids (2 little girls and a teenage lad) the teenager threatens his mum all the time, once my bro in law went round to see if all was ok (as he found the car running left outside- teenager had thrown a wobbly as his mum hadtn driven him to his gf's house quick enough and was calling her and the kids names) bro in law told him to calm down- teenager threaten to stab him

bear in mind my bro in law is an ex marine and a fireman and replied with "even at your best mate, you would stand a chance at getting near me" but was telling me if he took one step towards the kitchen he was getting dropped and wasnt gonna give him the chance to get a knife
- all ok now kid apologised after his dad got home and slapped some sense into him

on the left we have a middle-aged weird divorcee (and no shes not fit in the slightest) shes just odd but very quiet, left her merc door open all nigth once shes that absent minded - it rained that night haha
AK

21st Dec 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont really know our current neighbours...

the one down the st seems ok, chats away when you see him. Think he lives with his daughter. Up the way... miserable

Across the road they are some folk that speak and a family with a choc lab bitch that ours wants to rape so we talk to them
Sam
Premium Member

21st Dec 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Retired bloke on one side, he's alright but is obviously very lonely. Sometimes phones us up for a chat even though he lives next door.

Other side is a couple who used to be in the Navy, we get on quite well with them and they even invited us to go sailing with them in Windermere a few weeks ago which was ace.

Most of the other neighbours are OK, might say the occasional 'hello' to when passing by and always send Xmas cards etc. but apart from that don't really talk to them much.

One of our neighbours actually knows my wife from ages ago as she used to go to some Bluegrass festivals and knew her family etc.

My wife didn't even know she lived here. Talk about a small world

[Edited on 21-12-2012 by Sam]
aaron_c20

22nd Dec 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

petrol head guy one side just always there when im working on my car and always wants me to do burnouts down the road lol ...... otherside i think they may be dead never see them ... adams family ! LOL
kz

22nd Dec 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Left of us: Nice people, moved in about 5 years ago. Only really say hello and how good or bad the weather is though...

Right of us: Old couple, used to be a bit weird. Their son unfortunately died of cancer at a young age and since then they've been mellow and okay to talk to. Been there all my life!
big eck

22nd Dec 12 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in a 4 in a block but luckily we all have our own front door, no shared close. The lass below we used to get on with until her boyfriend started his shit which has since been sorted out. Don't even look the road there on now lol.

The next door neighbours can't be nicer tho, a young couple with a couple of kids which my wife loves to bits. An older couple up stairs whom have known me since I was a baby lol. I love where I stay tho as it has some of the best views in central Scotland front and back.
sc0ott

22nd Dec 12 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quiet neighbours on both sides and we need binoculars to see the ones in front.
Bonney

22nd Dec 12 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On one side its a retired couple who are great, Keep an eye on the house when we aren't in, Take parcels and put the bins out and bring them in too.

On the other side its a bloke who lives with his 2 sons, Tattoos on his head, Knackered old caravan in the front yard with a van rotting away at the side and a knackered old car aswell. Back garden is full of scrap and rubbish and you usually get the odd morning or alright off him.

He is quiet and keeps himself to himself which is at least a bonus.
kennySRi

22nd Dec 12 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live on quite a quiet street so isnt too many stories Just your average families living around me which are friendly enough to have a conversation with. Im probably the one who makes the most mess and noise with the work i do at home, neighbours seem to be interested in the stuff though and like to be nosey which is nice.

A few houses up the kids have parties some weekends and loads of their mates have 106s and the likes but is never an issue
Cole

22nd Dec 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One side neighbours are always shouting at their kids they treat them like shit. The other side isn't to bad can be cunts at times they are my mum and dad and my sister lives in the house behind and she's a cunt aswell
Aaron

22nd Dec 12 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elderley widows on each side by the look of it. One of them is very friendly and nice, and the other hasn't said a word to us since the say we moved in 9 or so months ago. Meh, who cares. We keep a look out for the one who takes the time out to talk to us when we pass, and we informed her the other day that she can knock on our door for anything at any time if she needs anything (given that the weather hasn't been great).

I've had people next door/above or below who have been total cunts in the past. IMO, for a living situation at least, there's nothing more annoying than having to put up with a set of inconsiderate cunts who make far too much noise and quite clearly don't care about anyone else.

The Mrs and I used to live in a ground floor flat in quite a hussle and bussle place not so long back. It was great...right until a couple of students cunts (both female, and not good looking moved in). The flats in this area were quite sought after and nice (better than the average student slum round here), so they were constantly having their student stinky scummy tax dodging cunty mates around EVERY night of the pissing week. The gate to access the stairs to their flat was 3 metres from our door...and it got slammed all the time. There were many occasions when i'd get up in the middle of the night to scream and shout at them about it. All was good for a couple of days, and then they were cunts again. i was quite pleased when we left...it made me realise just how much stress they caused me
Seany

22nd Dec 12 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One side is the in laws who we got on great with and on the other is a middle aged couple with two kids who keep stealing my parking space therefore are cunts until proven otherwise.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

22nd Dec 12 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
2 doors up, we have the scum neighbours. Every street seems to have at least one set of neighbours like them. Loud, disrespectful morons.

That but either side

Nah tbh they are fine, kids think they own the whole street though stuck up little twats.

Next door to us, REALLY don't get on with next door to them, makes for some very interesting night time entertainment usually ending up with next door screaming down the street "You fucking fat slag" then see her next morning and can't even manage a hello or a wave!

Some funny people about.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
N16K

23rd Dec 12 at 03:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours = uninteresting and quiet home owners - think that is best tbh. Not a renter like me

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are your neighbours like???!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0175531 seconds