corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sales

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sales
Nath

User status: Offline
29th Dec 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JL give 5 year warranties too where as RS charge 10% of the TV price, so worth factoring in.
mwg

29th Dec 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This TV has a free 5 year warranty on Richer Sounds for some reason. But says last few, condition may vary? Same price on Amazon but no mention of a 5 year warranty. Just looked and JL don't do price match any more or I would definitely get it from them it's £80 more on JL
mwg

29th Dec 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh hold on I just found something in the small print on JL:

"If you see or buy a product online and find it cheaper with a high street competitor (whether or not they also sell online), as long as their service conditions are comparable, then we’ll match that price for you or refund the difference. Comparable service conditions include factors such as delivery charges and timescales, and fitting or installation services (including accreditation of fitters, scope of workmanship, materials used and timescales)."
Kyle T
Premium Member

29th Dec 12 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember when hunting for my TV it was originally like £1300 on JL, about the same on RS but for some reason Amazon were selling them for £950

Richer Sounds wouldn't budge, JL said they would match but couldn't get stock quick enough for me - so I went with Amazon in the end.

To this day I think it was a fault on the Amazon site

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
mwg

29th Dec 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be worth me emailing JL about it. See if they'll match Richer Sounds
Kyle T
Premium Member

29th Dec 12 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't ask, don't get

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Dave

29th Dec 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
This TV has a free 5 year warranty on Richer Sounds for some reason. But says last few, condition may vary? Same price on Amazon but no mention of a 5 year warranty. Just looked and JL don't do price match any more or I would definitely get it from them it's £80 more on JL

JL price match on anything, it's in their motto.
mwg

29th Dec 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've submitted the price match form but don't think they'll do it as Richer Sounds are basically selling off what little stock they have left of that tv so some of it might be ex demo. Can always get it from Amazon if not
John

29th Dec 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JL also pricematch for up to 28 days after you've bought it, multiple times if required.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

29th Dec 12 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to sales, nothing much of interest. Got pair of shoes for work 50% off.

All good stuff is taken of the shelves as usual.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
mwg

30th Dec 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found the same tv in 40" at Currys for £549. I was looking at the 37" originally. Might as well get the 40"? Don't normally buy from Currys but for that size TV it's as cheap as Amazon, RS etc.

But then they sell the 37" version of the same tv for £584.99 WTF
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th Dec 12 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impressed with the Harveys sale. Ordered this today

http://www.harveysfurniture.co.uk/mobile/products/dining-room/categories/dining-table-and-chair-sets/barone-extending-dining-table-and-4-wooden-chairs.aspx

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sales 23 database queries in 0.0165451 seconds