corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Question

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Question
MatthewR

User status: Offline
25th Jan 13 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Is Elephat still a one off payment? as in you cant pay monthly with them???

Nope - Can pay monthly. Just 10 payments of £120.11 for me.

Thats good value
JamesSXI

25th Jan 13 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
quote:
Originally posted by JamesSXI
That quote is gorgeous how old are you? And are you the policy holder?

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not.

Im 19, I am the policy holder, but have put my mum and dad down as named drivers.

No no claims as I started driving when I was 18. I heard on the radio about the insurance prices for lads going down due to the new insurance laws. (Something about it wasn't fair how 17-21 year old women pay less that men). He basically said all 17-21 year males should do a requote. I did and saved £1500. :O (I think me turning 19 had a big effect though!)
I did it through confused.com if you're wondering.

[Edited on 25-01-2013 by LukesCorsaSXi]

No not at all mate, I pay 2200 but I'm 17 so that's why. Got giddy for a min until you said you were 19.
LukesCorsaSXi

26th Jan 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamesSXI
No not at all mate, I pay 2200 but I'm 17 so that's why. Got giddy for a min until you said you were 19.

Ahh right! And yeah, just turned 19. Amazing the difference a year can make.

Anyway, it's all set up now. Phoned Elephant last night and set up my policy. For an extra £2 a month, they have given me something where if I can't pay my insurance for a month incase I lose my job or something, instead of cancelling, they pay it for me, then I just pay them back when I can. Thought might aswell for £2 as it also covers me if im off work ill and can't pay it. Wasn't really listening, was just trying to get off the phone.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Question 22 database queries in 0.0079219 seconds