corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone want to help me with a clutch on my vectra...please read

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone want to help me with a clutch on my vectra...please read
alan t

User status: Offline
11th Mar 13 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see what you mean mate, i reckon most smaller garages would be about £150 for it mate, may be worth while ringing a few places and getting some quotes, hopefully they will do it for that kind of price range
tobyc20xe

11th Mar 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope so i got loads of over new bits to go on when am doong the clutch though and i like doing work on my car myself...both my vectra and corsa are my pride and joy
taylorboosh

11th Mar 13 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the £150 to buy tools, then do it yourself... If you know how that is, i dont but imagine i could struggle through
tobyc20xe

11th Mar 13 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Use the £150 to buy tools, then do it yourself... If you know how that is, i dont but imagine i could struggle through

I was thinking but i still wound't have any were to do it :/
shaned12345

12th Mar 13 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took me over 20 hours on my 2.2dti vectra. Was an absolute bitch of a job and i swore never to touch one again lol. Then the turbo blew a week later..
tobyc20xe

12th Mar 13 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaned12345
Took me over 20 hours on my 2.2dti vectra. Was an absolute bitch of a job and i swore never to touch one again lol. Then the turbo blew a week later..

sod that. Mine is only the z18xe witch is a small block engine so theres loads of room in the engine bay,should only take a few hours.
davegreen
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 06:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its only the z18xe it will come out the top, no need to drop sub frame. be alot easier. need a crane though.
AndyCorsaSport

12th Mar 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did a mates alternator on a 1.7 CDTi Astra other week outside his house whilst it was snowing dedication for you!
tobyc20xe

12th Mar 13 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
if its only the z18xe it will come out the top, no need to drop sub frame. be alot easier. need a crane though.

Yeah it is bud. Just the box will?
tobyc20xe

12th Mar 13 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
I did a mates alternator on a 1.7 CDTi Astra other week outside his house whilst it was snowing dedication for you!

i did mine about 2month ago in snow,rain,really cold safe to say il not be doing that again lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone want to help me with a clutch on my vectra...please read 22 database queries in 0.0096691 seconds