corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » York restaurants

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author York restaurants
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
4th Jul 13 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also fuck paying £30 for 3 courses, fiddlers rest in gateshead its a tenner
mwg

4th Jul 13 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can only imagine what a shit hole a place that does 3 courses for a tenner is
Toby
Premium Member

4th Jul 13 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what your after really, place is littered with little bistros etc. All depends on what your wanting an upmarket experience or a place with high quality food with a bit of character.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

4th Jul 13 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got back from York, tbh just go of instinct and choose when wandering the streets. Look some great places.

Betty's tea room for afternoon tea still no where near your budget.'

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Balling
Premium Member

4th Jul 13 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've booked a reservation with the Blue Bicycle. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I've also booked a 10 course meal including wine flight at Pied à Terre in London, which comes out at a bit more.

Toby
Premium Member

4th Jul 13 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good shout tbh. Lots of other places to eat on same street if not. LochFyne across the road is good as is Mumbai lounge for an Indian a little bit up the street.
JonnyJ

4th Jul 13 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Just got back from York, tbh just go of instinct and choose when wandering the streets. Look some great places.

I cant believe you and Matthew G both went to fucking Betty's. Im so disappointed in you both.
Simon_16v

5th Jul 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate York with a passion, worked here for 6 years and such a terrible tourist place
taylorboosh

5th Jul 13 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the posh teddy bear shop, going to buy the bairn one as a keepsake for her 1st birthday
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th Jul 13 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

I cant believe you and Matthew G both went to fucking Betty's. Im so disappointed in you both.

I never said I went may have looked at menu outside...... then went in! Sorry Jonny. Missus wanted to go, so had to keep her happy.

York is such a nice place although I think I stumbled up on a dogging hotspot near our hotel.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Marc

8th Jul 13 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
York is such a nice place although I think I stumbled up on a dogging hotspot near our hotel.

Where?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

9th Jul 13 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Layby on A19 between Fairfield Manor and the pub, we stayed there and walked to pub via layby, didn't walk back through it and was much busier.

Pop yourself down looked busy.

mwg

9th Jul 13 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

It was fucking lovely tbh. Sat downstairs as I didn't want everyone gawping at me whilst I stuffed a scone with clotted cream and jam in my gob
JonnyJ

9th Jul 13 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Life. Sort it out, mate.
Marc

9th Jul 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It was fucking lovely tbh. Sat downstairs as I didn't want everyone gawping at me whilst I stuffed a scone with clotted cream and jam in my gob

Whats rwong with the Tesco cafe at Askham Bar?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » York restaurants 23 database queries in 0.0139670 seconds