corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Judging people by their name...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Judging people by their name...
All Torque

User status: Offline
5th Jul 13 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
She's currently friends with a ginger, and a welsh

At least she'll always be the most popular out of her friends.

This!!
Hammer

5th Jul 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Her daughter is called India
Ryan

5th Jul 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know where she was trying to go when she said ''you see ugly children with names that mean beautiful, like Bella. That's why you should never name a baby until it is born'' (or something like that).

I cant imagine the parents in the delivery room holding their baby a few minutes old and saying ''actually she's a bit of a munter, we cant call her Bella, we'll have to go for Gertrude or Helga''.
Jamie Walby

5th Jul 13 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Princess, Angel, Prince, Chelsea, Alesha, Logan, Levi, Zane, Axel, Mia, Savannah, Shay, Mason, Jaydon, Braydon, Braison, Kaidan, Chad, Troy, Maddison, Morgan, Rhys, Leon, Keiran, Jackson, Mitchell, Lola, Tiffany, Tia, Mya, Christal, Diamond, Christabel, Chantelle, Jade, Natasha, Brooke, Brooklyn, Rihannon, Romeo, Cruz, Amber, Blake, Joel, Finn, Corey, Lea, Michelle, Teagan, Jay, Hood, Caleb, Reuben, Malachi, Soloman, Gabriel, Gabrielle, Imogen, Zoe, Ellie, Warren, Jamie, Talisa, Starr, Elvie, Summer, Hero, Nia, Melissa, Heidi, Tigerlily, Nahla, Karis, Tahlia, Jasmine, Keagan, Leighton, Jenson, Owen, Samson, Milo, April, Zack, Bethany, Macey, Aliannah, Ashton, Rafael, Dexter, Rio, Violet, Joshua, Justin, Lewis, Sonny, Melody, Elodie, Aaron, Holly, Alexa, Eden, Riley, Tianna, Kerry, Kayla, Kya, Kaya, Jada, Kenzie, Kenzo, Mckenzie, Darcy, Verity, Charity, Chasity, Ruby, Cara, Naomi, Yazmin, Cadence, Candy, North, SOuth, East ,West, Cindy, Cody, Tamara, Aurora.

I bet 95% of parents with kids named any of the above are on benefitzz!

thank god my parents are in the 5%

Even better is I have a sister called Zoe and one called Trudi.

Root

5th Jul 13 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Princess, Angel, Prince, Chelsea, Alesha, Logan, Levi, Zane, Axel, Mia, Savannah, Shay, Mason, Jaydon, Braydon, Braison, Kaidan, Chad, Troy, Maddison, Morgan, Rhys, Leon, Keiran, Jackson, Mitchell, Lola, Tiffany, Tia, Mya, Christal, Diamond, Christabel, Chantelle, Jade, Natasha, Brooke, Brooklyn, Rihannon, Romeo, Cruz, Amber, Blake, Joel, Finn, Corey, Lea, Michelle, Teagan, Jay, Hood, Caleb, Reuben, Malachi, Soloman, Gabriel, Gabrielle, Imogen, Zoe, Ellie, Warren, Jamie, Talisa, Starr, Elvie, Summer, Hero, Nia, Melissa, Heidi, Tigerlily, Nahla, Karis, Tahlia, Jasmine, Keagan, Leighton, Jenson, Owen, Samson, Milo, April, Zack, Bethany, Macey, Aliannah, Ashton, Rafael, Dexter, Rio, Violet, Joshua, Justin, Lewis, Sonny, Melody, Elodie, Aaron, Holly, Alexa, Eden, Riley, Tianna, Kerry, Kayla, Kya, Kaya, Jada, Kenzie, Kenzo, Mckenzie, Darcy, Verity, Charity, Chasity, Ruby, Cara, Naomi, Yazmin, Cadence, Candy, North, SOuth, East ,West, Cindy, Cody, Tamara, Aurora.

I'm called Jamie too and my parents aren't on benefits nor am I
Jamie Walby

5th Jul 13 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess we are just unlucky.

Also just noticed Troy is in that list, my nephews name!
Ojc

5th Jul 13 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Macie isn't there. That's good to know ill sleep at night knowing this ignorant piece of shit doesn't object to my daughters name.
Graham88

5th Jul 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Holly did well not to slap her in the face

She looks fit as well
scottyp1989

5th Jul 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
quote:

glad im in the 5% aswell, called one of my sons Riley and one Logan.

[Edited on 05-07-2013 by scottyp1989]
Russ

6th Jul 13 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im glad my son's name isnt on that list of Baza's

King Leonidas doesnt sound chavvy anyway imo
WukaChop

6th Jul 13 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scottyp1989
quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
quote:

glad im in the 5% aswell, called one of my sons Riley and one Logan.

[Edited on 05-07-2013 by scottyp1989]

Damn I fall into that 95%, it even has the correct spelling of Lewis as well
Dave

6th Jul 13 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to have backfired on her, bandwagon media is in full force now.
Cavey

6th Jul 13 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to say the Mail will be all over it, but they try and promote snobbery and class divides, so i'm not too sure

I thought this was just some random woman they had on the show, turns out she was on the Apprentice a few years ago - No wonder she's such a deluded cunty wanker, it all makes sense now

[Edited on 06-07-2013 by Cavey]
Ryan

6th Jul 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dog's kennel name is Prince Finnian. Both names on the list FML
John

6th Jul 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saint Finnian
Steve
Premium Member

6th Jul 13 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was her id feel pretty good that my point had been proved, all these council house people kicking off about it
Carl

6th Jul 13 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's clearly saying this stuff for effect anyway, who cares what she thinks? Quite a lot of people by the looks but really, deep down, who cares?!
Steve
Premium Member

6th Jul 13 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only people who care are the people that are paranoid it could be them, and if they are feeling defensive and stereotyped its probably fairly accurate.
taylorboosh

6th Jul 13 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh shes right most of the names do mean chavvy parents... Wrong to judge on background
Christopher

6th Jul 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan

Your dogs not coming around for tea
Ryan

6th Jul 13 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:

Your dogs not coming around for tea

I took him into the woods and set him free earlier mate, don't want people thinking I'm on benefitzzz
chloe16v

7th Jul 13 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none of my kids names are on the list
mwg

8th Jul 13 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
States on national television she hates kids with geographical names.... she's got a kid called India not enough level of levels of fail

That cracked me up! Silly fucker

To a much much lesser extent I agree you do make an initial judgement on someone when you first hear their name but if I had kids I wouldn't be dictating who they could and couldn't be playing with based on their name.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Judging people by their name... 22 database queries in 0.0193019 seconds