corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » It's good to get things off your chest.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author It's good to get things off your chest.....
baza31

User status: Offline
20th Aug 13 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
The people next to me have mentally handicapped daughter she is 28 brain of a 12yr old never had issues with her its their 2 normal kids who are fucking little bastards

am in same boat mate . Am his new best friend , hes autistic and as soon as i go to house hes at the door within 10 minutes . I use him to help me work on house . I have turned a negative into a positive .

the letter will be fake . If it isnt the writer deseves all she gets .
Gary
Premium Member

20th Aug 13 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
am in same boat mate . Am his new best friend , hes autistic and as soon as i go to house hes at the door within 10 minutes . I use him to help me work on house . I have turned a negative into a positive .

He's not too bad though. Not like hes going sound waling like a camel.
SVM 286

21st Aug 13 at 02:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If that hasn't been faked, then the woman in question really ought to be treated to a teeth smoothie.

That level of hatred and aggression from a male would be abhorrent. But from a woman and a mother at that, it's simply mind boggling.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 13 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if its real who gives a shit? far worse things happen everyday than a nasty letter between two people you will never even know or speak to. It does not need to appear on my facebook page multiple times.
JonnyJ

21st Aug 13 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Youre just angry you thought it waa fake but turned out to be real out internetted
Nath

21st Aug 13 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Youre just angry you thought it waa fake but turned out to be real out internetted

LeeM

21st Aug 13 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

im surprised he hasnt just agreed with the writer
Ronson

23rd Aug 13 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
personally they should take whatver non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science

lol lol lol lol lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » It's good to get things off your chest..... 22 database queries in 0.0077560 seconds