corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone.
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 13 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc

But he didn't become physically aggressive.

The bouncer kicked him, then he became aggressive.

Fuck off! He had clenched fists wanting to fight!

If at that moment he had just turned and walked away everything would have been fine!
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

99% of bouncers are wankers in my experience who only get into the job so they can have a few fights. Usually roided up down and out losers.

Wouldnt surprise me at all to find out the bouncer did something to wind the guy up on purpose so he could have an excuse to batter him.
spencer88

14th Oct 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
99% of bouncers are wankers in my experience who only get into the job so they can have a few fights. Usually roided up down and out losers.

Wouldnt surprise me at all to find out the bouncer did something to wind the guy up on purpose so he could have an excuse to batter him.

See, the 15 bouncers I have worked with over the last 2 years have been the complete opposite.

One, who was a sergeant in the marines for god knows how many years, about 5 foot tall and built like a brick shit house was the nicest guy you could ever meet. Always calmed situations and only once had to use violence!
Gary
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There has always been a mix of thugs and professionals working the doors. That mix is leaning towards to thugs now unfortunately.

I worked the doors for about 2 years and never had to hit someone, but then i didn't work anywhere that rough tbh
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the ones round our town were just the kids from school who failed all their GCSE's

I got kicked out of a club for spraying becks in a champagne style, bouncer grabbed me by the back of my neck, pushed me and said "get out" so i just put my hands in the the air and said fair enough, started walking out and every step of the way he kept pushing me in the back saying "get out you cunt, get out" even though i was walking out and not putting up any resistance, clearly wanted a reaction.
pow
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

99% of bouncers need taking down a peg or two IMO
Nath

14th Oct 13 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bouncers are generally power hungry dickheads.
Lee_fr200

14th Oct 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've worked with a few bouncers and they were all sound lads, but that's going back 9 yrs
Hammer

14th Oct 13 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Excessive use of force as if he has time to stop and think how hard he is allowed to hit the guy standing trying to take his head off in the street.

You've answered your own question there, the guy was standing in the street.. He is a bouncer/doorman NOT the police, he has no right to restrain/touch people in the street, he is there to protect the private property he has been paid to protect.

P.S. I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve it

I didn't ask a question let alone answer it

At the point the guy becomes physically aggressive towards the bouncer, the fact the guy is a bouncer becomes a side-note. He has every right to defend himself as a person, not a doorman.

But he didn't become physically aggressive.

The bouncer kicked him, then he became aggressive.

Yeah, he was just walking by whistling and swinging his umbrella previous to that
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Point stands that you cannot possibly tell what went on prior. You're not telling me that the video shows the full story and that a guy just walked past and decided to randomly kick off.

At the end of the day, the guy is (probably) drunk, thinking hes ten men, but you do not need to slam his head into the ground, he was much bigger than the guy and more in control of his actions. He could have just pinned him on the floor once he had control over him.

Im pretty sure a body slam isnt part of their training in how to deal with someone
Nath

14th Oct 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im pretty sure a body slam isnt part of their training in how to deal with someone

First day of training mate.
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

First day of training mate.

"Right lads, guy has his fists up in a comedy fighting stance, standing about 4 feet from you, he can barely stand up, what do we do?"

"CAVE HIS FUCKING HEAD IN"

"Corrr-ect"
Nath

14th Oct 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lesson 1: Body slam
Lesson 2: How to let in every 16 year old girl who is showing leg and/or cleavage
Lesson 3: How to ID every single bloke
Lesson 4: How to walk like you are carrying rolls of carpet under each arm.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a fully qualified meat head.
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lesson 4

I think you might be dangerously close to the truth mate
Matt L

14th Oct 13 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nath.
mattk

14th Oct 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bouncers are cunts, they can try and claim they are professionals all they want. The truth is they are sycophants with no real friends, and are happy to accept £80 to stand on the door of a bar with other like minded individuals. They would only be sat at home with an oversized dog anyway if they didn't do what they do.

The problem is, it is an essential job. Cant think of anything worse than if the police were on the doors.
Hammer

14th Oct 13 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Point stands that you cannot possibly tell what went on prior. You're not telling me that the video shows the full story and that a guy just walked past and decided to randomly kick off.

At the end of the day, the guy is (probably) drunk, thinking hes ten men, but you do not need to slam his head into the ground, he was much bigger than the guy and more in control of his actions. He could have just pinned him on the floor once he had control over him.

He tried and failed to pin him to the floor when he had him in a headlock. Regardless, whether or not he has been trained to slam a guy head first into a pavement or not he had a drunk clown trying to hurt him and took steps to stop that from happening.

For the most part bouncers are the over-weight kids from school that sat and cut shapes in Maths class but that doesn't mean they have to take shit off lippy, coked up arseholes.
thegsi

14th Oct 13 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching shit like this just makes not want to ever go out drinking. There's always trouble and scrapping all the time and the way he slammed him down was totally shocking. He'll get sent to hell for that.
BarnshaW

14th Oct 13 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the bouncers around here many years ago removed a girl from a club in a full nelson lock and paralysed her for life, they do use excessive force but again you probably only get a few out of the hundreds/thousands out there, although you will thank them when they remove someone who just shoved a glass in your face
alan-g-w

14th Oct 13 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really agree with the way the bouncer acted and I reckon his mate should have stepped in first - possibly didn't so that his mate didn't 'lose face'. Got to be said though, the scrawny cunt was putting up some fight so when the bouncer involved realised his mate wasn't helping he maybe felt he had to take drastic measures. Which he certainly did
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit fecking harsh that
Guy deserved a good kicking but that was abit over the top
Could of broken his back or anything.
Carl

14th Oct 13 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bouncers were far worse 12 years ago when majority were typical roid heads wanting a scrap, I dont think they are half as bad these days.
JordyCarter

14th Oct 13 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy shouldnt of started a fight with a bouncer, no matter what you dont fight them.

Theres usually two bounces on for a reason, the other bouncer is watching maybe so its a fair fight/bit of fun but either way the two could of got rid of him/phoned police.
corsadonk
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked alright to me.
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think the bouncer did an awful lot wrong, the other guy was acting more aggressively. I think the one most in the wrong is the other bouncer for not stepping in and splitting them up and getting the bloke to go on his way.

MX5 Project Thread

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone. 23 database queries in 0.0147960 seconds