corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reptiles

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reptiles
Lynny

User status: Offline
21st Nov 13 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 13 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it the green tree python thats quite nasty. Am sure I was watching one on tv last week. That Dominic mahaughgon whatever his name is. Was in lost TV show.
Lynny

21st Nov 13 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most are yeah, they have very large rear facing fangs, similar to the ATB. Mine is soft as muck though! Would rather a bite off either of them over my Boiga Cyanea! Or my big burms for that matter, had 67 bites of my male one day and it took three men to get him off me, he's only 6-7ft and 6kg. My female is over 14ft and weighs more than I do, dreading a bite off her!
Lynny

21st Nov 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTP fangs
Baskey

21st Nov 13 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My uncle used to have loads of reptiles when I was younger. My favourite was a massive black scorpion that his mate (who worked at the docks) found on a shipping container. It was really aggressive

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reptiles 22 database queries in 0.0085158 seconds