corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tattoo day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tattoo day
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Nov 13 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I've always wondered this and you might be able to help me Scoob, as that's a very substantial tatoo that you've obviously invested a lot of time, money and presumably pain/discomfort in. Plus, it will be there until the day you die.

In general, why do people get tatoos?

Is there a single consistent reason for it, or does it vary a lot?

What were your reasons or reason for getting it done?

Cheers.

For me it's memory's no real sob story behind any of it. The clock states the time I was born. I also wanted to look like David Beckham
Jamie Walby

14th Nov 13 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Looks good so far. Inner arm done?

Yea that part hurt lol will upload some pics

Ive never felt the pain other seem to have when getting inner arm done.

Like the tattoo though mate
JonnyJ

14th Nov 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've always wondered this and you might be able to help me Scoob, as that's a very substantial tatoo that you've obviously invested a lot of time, money and presumably pain/discomfort in. Plus, it will be there until the day you die.

Cheers.

Why do people do anything?

Some people choose to waste their money on pieces of metal with 4 wheels, some like to blow it on booze, some, like me like to spend it watching sub standard football teams lose. And booze. Whatever floats your boat. I imagine scoob just fancied spending his money getting a tattoo on his arm because he quite likes the look of it.

[Edited on 14-11-2013 by JonnyJ]
A2H GO

14th Nov 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Original.

Doesn't actually look well done at all IMO. The shading looks to be either 'on' or 'off' with nothing in between.

Some of it is fresh :-/. What is original these days ?

Fair point.
Jamie Walby

14th Nov 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

Cheers.

Some people choose to waste their money on pieces of metal with 4 wheels, some like to blow it on booze, some, like me like to spend it watching sub standard football teams lose. And booze. Whatever floats your boat. I imagine scoob just fancied spending his money getting a tattoo on his arm because he quite likes the look of it.

Fucking waste my money on all of the above
JonnyJ

14th Nov 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least your team is decent mate
scoob
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
quote:
Looks good so far. Inner arm done?

Yea that part hurt lol will upload some pics

Ive never felt the pain other seem to have when getting inner arm done.

Like the tattoo though mate

He put numbing cream on after the outline that stuff was amazing, cheers.
Generation

14th Nov 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most annoying question about a tattoo

"What you get done"
"How much that cost"
It's pointless.. Varies so much, especially first question
scoob
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Cheers.

And I Drive a diesel astra and I don't watch football

SVM 286

14th Nov 13 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Cheers.

For me it's memory's no real sob story behind any of it. The clock states the time I was born. I also wanted to look like David Beckham

Ah ha, thanks Scoob. What's the significance of the roses? And are there any other details in the image that are not visible?

I asked as it's a subject that fascinates me. Mainly because they are usually a large undertaking and also because they are such a major commitment.

Please tell me you aren't trying to look like some cock footballer though. That would be disappointing.
SVM 286

14th Nov 13 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Cheers.

Yeah, but those other things aren't marking your body for life though Jonny. I'm interested to know if there's a common denominator behind the decision of the now very many people who choose to mark their bodies in such a way.
scoob
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers.

Ah ha, thanks Scoob. What's the significance of the roses? And are there any other details in the image that are not visible?

I asked as it's a subject that fascinates me. Mainly because they are usually a large undertaking and also because they are such a major commitment.

Please tell me you aren't trying to look like some cock footballer though. That would be disappointing.

Il upload the pics of the inside of my arm as soon as I get chance, the roses are to do with that to. I was joking about the Beckham bit lol
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love tattoos. But ones that have a meaning or story behind them.
Amount of cunts I see around with football teams or a band name/logo tattood on them somewhere. Look like proper helmets.
For example. Everyone that has a Everton badge tattood on them..... It now means nothing.
If your answer to why you got it is because it looks nice. I think it's absolutely pointless waste of money skin and time
sc0ott

14th Nov 13 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst opinion ever. Its body art, just like piercings, it doesnt have to mean anything. Theres plenty of ways to go about something if it has a meaning.

Its like someone saying you should only decorate your house if the paint and wallpaper has a personal meaning behind it.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it's not.... Because painting your house is painting your house

Covering your body in permanant pictures of dragons cos it looks cool is a different kettle of fish
sc0ott

14th Nov 13 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its not. Tattooing your body is tattooing your body. You can have anything you want as its your body. Theres nothing sacred about body art.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that. What I'm saying is why go into a tattoo place and say "I want a dragon, cos it's cool and everyone else has one"
Your stuck with it for life.
Like old people with them barbed wire arm bands.... Makes them look like twats now doesn't t. But I was the "cool" thing to get back then. Bet they regret it.

What I'm saying is. If your going to get a tattoo get something unique and special to you. Rather than something you saw on the internet or a mate has or what ever
Corsa_Sport21

14th Nov 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about sailors with the "hold fast" on there hands, an anchor, and a pin up girl on there forearm.

Not unique, or special to them, but more of a tradition among sailors.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it is special to them as they were or are sailors....
Corsa_Sport21

14th Nov 13 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like bodybuilders who have tribal or the rock style tattoo's. That's probably tradition but its not unique or special.
Generation

14th Nov 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst one for me is religion, when the person is/ hasn't ever been
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Like bodybuilders who have tribal or the rock style tattoo's. That's probably tradition but its not unique or special.

They look daft...

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Worst one for me is religion, when the person is/ hasn't ever been

This is also gay as fuck. So is getting Chinese Latin writing or what ever. Especially down your forearm

[Edited on 14-11-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
sc0ott

14th Nov 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who goes in to tattoo parlours and asks for a dragon because everyone else has one that you know of?

I think youre using this silly opinion as an excuse not to actually get one.
SVM 286

14th Nov 13 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
What about sailors with the "hold fast" on there hands

What's that one about? Not heard of that.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Nov 13 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Who goes in to tattoo parlours and asks for a dragon because everyone else has one that you know of?

I think youre using this silly opinion as an excuse not to actually get one.

Not true. Getting one early next year..... One designed specifically by me for me that no one else will have and that means something to me.

Also it was a example of things people get because they are a fashion. Like people that get tattoos of mustashes on the inside of there fingers
Or people that get Chinese letters down there arm
You know exactly what I mean

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tattoo day 22 database queries in 0.0181510 seconds