corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty
Cavey

User status: Offline
26th Nov 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know the maximum for this kind of thing. But murder is 25 years. Will they consider this worse? (Albeit multiple offences)

Fair enough hes a celebrity, and he rightly deserves a harsh punishment, but he admitted it (eventually, and probably to stop things coming out publicly (He was charged with more offences than hes admitted)) but Theres generally leniency when they admit guilt.

[Edited on 26-11-2013 by Cavey]
Tiger

26th Nov 13 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think as sentences go, I think each case is considered with its impact to society as well as whomever is directly affected. I just get the feeling he's going to get the book thrown at him severely to make an extreme example out of him.
Cavey

26th Nov 13 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think It'll be 10 years plus, but nowhere near 40
Generation

26th Nov 13 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as above.
Ant be charged more due to him being a celebrity, also would expect him to be charged less for the same reason.

15 years IMO
Generation

26th Nov 13 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was already on suicide watch twice a day, so I think he will kill himself if somebody doesn't do it first,

This has really got to me tbh
taylorboosh

26th Nov 13 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What kind of mother does that?
Gary
Premium Member

26th Nov 13 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being in the public eye and him been so sick if he gets a short sentence folk will Complain he's got it cos he's famous.

Famous or not just let him rot in jail. Along with them mothers
Gaz

26th Nov 13 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should set up a machine to rape them til they die. Fight fire with fire.
Marc

26th Nov 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think he will get anywhere near the punishment he deserves. He has committed the lowest of the lowest crimes. If he had done drugs/theft or fraud for example then after being released from prison he could probably start his life and career over. The crimes he has committed means he will probably never work in the music business again and struggle to get any job.

He also won't serve the amount of time he should.
N16K

26th Nov 13 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is loads of stuff about him and his ways online. The main thing I would like to know is that the children are now safe.
RichR
Premium Member

26th Nov 13 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prisoners of this nature should be used as test mules for new drugs and cures for cancer etc. They're nothing but a burden to society and so why not use them in potentially painful, degrading and experimental ways as a way of putting something back into society. If it kills them then meh.
Marc

26th Nov 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm down with that, although you may not get the results you wanted if they refuse to answer questions after being experimented on!
Bart

26th Nov 13 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Prisoners of this nature should be used as test mules for new drugs and cures for cancer etc. They're nothing but a burden to society and so why not use them in potentially painful, degrading and experimental ways as a way of putting something back into society. If it kills them then meh.

That's all well and good, but occasionally innocent people get put through the justice system
N16K

26th Nov 13 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:

That's all well and good, but occasionally innocent people get put through the justice system

I don't think this is point in this case.
taylorboosh

26th Nov 13 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also id be fucking pissed if id been jailed for excessive speeding etc and then tested on

Edit; just seen you said "of this nature"...100% agree

[Edited on 26-11-2013 by taylorboosh]
Hammer

26th Nov 13 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cases were the proof is undeniable, even to the point there is acceptance of guilt, should be met with termination of life.

There is no reason for him to continue to live, rotting in hell would be too good for someone wired in such a way he finds babies sexually attractive.
SVM 286

26th Nov 13 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25108439

Quite shocked to be honest. Thought he might have denied it.

Blimey, not only part of a god-awful band, but an evil and sadistic nonce too. What a shitcunt.

It's quite appropriate that in the picture of him, he looks quite a lot like one would imagine Satan to appear.
RichR
Premium Member

26th Nov 13 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem with terminating his life is that it is the easy way out; he isn't made to pay for his crime. If it was death by the same means as inflicted on the victims but scaled up and ten fold then fair enough but to humanely sentence someone to death doesn't give justice to the victim IMO. I'm by no means saying that prison is justice but there needs to be a half way solution in cases like this where there is admission and undeniable proof and also a debt to society should be paid, whether that is in terms of what is stated earlier or some other means.
RichR
Premium Member

26th Nov 13 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:

Where there is admission and undeniable proof-supposedly in this case there is undeniable video evidence and I'm only talking about where it is not only beyond reasonable doubt but actually strictly proven. That being the case, why allow someone to while (wile? *sp) away their days in prison with access to entertainment, education and three square meals when they could be put to much better use scientifically or medically.

All life term prisoners and some lower terms like paedophiles, rapists, etc. should also be forced to donate their bodies to medical science up on their deaths regardless of whether they're out of prison or not. Allow trainee doctors and surgeons to develop skills and again allow the prisoner to repay a debt even after death-if they can't contribute in life then maybe they can after it.
SVM 286

27th Nov 13 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have him and the women, chained to the floor of a cell/vessel/vault with an open top and no windows or doors.

Something with a just large enough footprint to contain the three of them and six of those bizarre fucking-machines. Something like a narrow cooling tower or industrial chimney. The sort of thing that Fred Dibnah used to scale and demolish, but narrower.

The fucking-machines would be utilised to sodomise and throat fuck the three of them constantly and without respite.

I would then air drop, EVERY SINGLE COPY, of every record ever sold by his band onto their shivering, writhing, tortured naked bodies, so that they could slowly die of a mixture of rape shock, blood loss, thirst, starvation, exposure, crushing injuries and asphyxiation/suffocation.

Or you could just remove all of their fingers, toes & eyes and throw the three of them into the sewers in the middle of London.
MoesTavern

27th Nov 13 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I would have him and the women, chained to the floor of a cell/vessel/vault with an open top and no windows or doors.

Something with a just large enough footprint to contain the three of them and six of those bizarre fucking-machines. Something like a narrow cooling tower or industrial chimney. The sort of thing that Fred Dibnah used to scale and demolish, but narrower.

The fucking-machines would be utilised to sodomise and throat fuck the three of them constantly and without respite.

I would then air drop, EVERY SINGLE COPY, of every record ever sold by his band onto their shivering, writhing, tortured naked bodies, so that they could slowly die of a mixture of rape shock, blood loss, thirst, starvation, exposure, crushing injuries and asphyxiation/suffocation.

Or you could just remove all of their fingers, toes & eyes and throw the three of them into the sewers in the middle of London.

are you ok m8?
bigboykarl

27th Nov 13 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what isn't reported is the 11month old is watkins son
spencer88

27th Nov 13 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He text the mothers saying:

"If you belong to me, your children belong to me"

Sick.
RichR
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Source? That sounds more of an Internet rumour than fact.

To Karl

[Edited on 27-11-2013 by LiVe LeE]
Marc

27th Nov 13 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more I read the more shocked I am by what he wanted to do.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lost Prophets singer pleads guilty 22 database queries in 0.0102749 seconds