corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
9th Jan 14 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you posted telling him his car looks rough, and you're surprised when he tells you to fuck off.
richardworrall
Premium Member

9th Jan 14 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<----sits down, pulls up a chair, kettle on. Let the fireworks commence lol
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh just seen that... There will be some but cba to look... Im not the one twisting.

Dont see what the problem with the mdf joke is? Pull the image and post it here - see how many people agree

It was 100% light hearted banter - obviously i know he hasnt made them from wood
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So far we have you telling him his car looked rough and you asking him if he made exhaust flanges out of wood.

Carry on.
chrisritch

9th Jan 14 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't find the post on fb
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch

https://www.facebook.com/jed.dixon.10/posts/197381180458756?comment_id=348763&notif_t=like
taylorboosh

9th Jan 14 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His car did look rough and he was open about the fact? He replied normally to that part.

Then he told me to fuck off because i asked why he wanted to know...

And they do look like wood on the pic he posted.... No different to when everyone else takes the piss out of his photo posting skills when he posts huge pics
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh Taylorboosh/john-d you are a cock.

You never have anything really constructive to say, it's always either bad mouthing someone or something they are doing, or winding someone up.

You should have stayed banned.
chrisritch

9th Jan 14 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

https://www.facebook.com/jed.dixon.10/posts/197381180458756?comment_id=348763Žif_t=like

Doesnt work , Is it a photo comment? or a status
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp

The original account did, and the sneaky fucker got back in by lying.

Then when it was found out, told me he'd do whatever he could do return and stop pissing people off.

Then carried on pissing people off.

Then claims its everyone else's fault because they can't take a joke.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Status. I would guess you need to be his mate.
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by ShEp

The original account did, and the sneaky fucker got back in by lying.

Then when it was found out, told me he'd do whatever he could do return and stop pissing people off.

Then carried on pissing people off.

Then claims its everyone else's fault because they can't take a joke.

It's like he's fucking 5 years old, 90% of the threads in General get ruined by him winding someone up.

Usually Nic Barnes, and 99% of the time John is the instigator.
chrisritch

9th Jan 14 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Status. I would guess you need to be his mate.

Ah, That would explain it.

Jed was a funny one though
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jed Dixon
15 hours ago ·

once again another project thread on corsasport deleted... fucking wankers man
Like · · Share · Unfollow Post
8 people like this.
Chrissy Elliott That forum is shit now propa dead
15 hours ago via mobile · Like
Dave Marksy Marks they don't like calling an engine a redtop either haha
15 hours ago · Like
Jed Dixon i normally like it on there but theres a selected few that need hung
15 hours ago · Like
Chrissy Elliott I believe the correct term is c20xe ( hu gives a shit) haha
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
Carl Evans if it was a good fourm we would be all on there ! ive never been and will never go
15 hours ago · Like · 2
Chrissy Elliott It was a canny forum years ago but now it's shit
Adam Dewis Whys it been deleted?
David Dixon I don't know why you bother going on there.... I could name about 5 people on the whole site that have any idea what they are actually talking about!
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4
Adam Dewis Yeah I don't even bother with answering the technical stuff. Gave a well informed answer and got shot down, cause it wasn't cool or scene
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2
Nenge Mboku Cry baby
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2
David Dixon they all know better mate... not worth the effort pressing the keys imo
Chrissy Elliott Change of subject what brake servo pipe to run on a corsa redtop
Dale Dallas Quaife Issue with forums... I think nova have been saved from young people but the Corsa B/C are stuck in the middle of slammed/scene stuff shame really
Colin Rotheray Im not even on there and never will be its not a good site and all you doin on there is getting kicked about not worth it jed!
7 hours ago via mobile · Like
Jed Dixon Ian Griffiths how the fuck is that taylorboosh still on there?
4 hours ago · Like
John Donnison I don't even use that site anymore it's full on little kiddy keyboard warriors and there full of shit and too many scammers plus don't even get me started on the admin lol Ian isn't bothered about anything he just lets it's slide until it effects him ( rang over ) lol
4 hours ago via mobile · Like
Ian Griffiths So much hate. If you care so much, get on there and make good posts. Or sit in your pants moaning about something you're not fixing. Also, I do care, but you're all adults. Also, this rant is vague as fuck, give me actual leads and I'll go have a read. I believe this one relates to Jed deleting their project thread because its full of shit. Despite Jed not coming to me about said shit. I'm not going to over-rule him and bring it back. And I'm not going to be anyone's daddy and tell the nasty big boys off. Sure if he wanted my involvement he'd have asked for it prior to the deletion. Also - if this relates to one guy called John, why cry about the entire site. Don't give me shit for not acting when the only time I find out is when everyone is having a passive aggressive fag fest on a completely different web site.
2 hours ago · Like · 1
John Donnison Don't talk out your arse Ian a lot of people have been to you high lighting problems and you've told them to sort it out themselves I'll be the first to admit it used to be a good site but the fact is it's full of scammers and when you have proof you do fuck all about it so it's not just me who thinks that admins a joke
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
Ian Griffiths That makes loads of sense being that its been run the same for 16 years.
about an hour ago · Like
Ian Griffiths Here's me doing fuck all about scammers
about an hour ago · Like · 1
Ian Griffiths http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648569
corsastokey - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk
You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or cr...See more
about an hour ago · Like · 1 · Remove Preview
Ian Griffiths Some posts by me in here doing fuck all about scammers
Ian Griffiths http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php...
Woodwardsbodyshop - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel Corsa B, Corsa C and Corsa D
www.corsasport.co.uk
You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or cr...See more
Ian Griffiths Oooh look, me doing fuck all again
Ian Griffiths http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=479557
Police report for Jamie Cox / c20let_08 - PLEASE READ - Corsa Sport - for Vauxhall and Opel...
www.corsasport.co.uk
Ian Griffiths ps. remind me which scam you're talking about and I'll go have a look what I did about it. Because if its a Police matter, I go to the Police. If its about trying to get the guy to pay by calling him every day, I'll call him every day. If its because people give their money away to someone who's been registered for 5 minutes and uses someone else's photos, I tend to draw a blank there. But to say I do fuck all is cheeky as fuck. I do what I can in my house, being that I don't work for the Police and I don't have an unlimited budget to fill a car with people and go recover money myself. I'll do what I can in every single situation and you're wrong to suggest otherwise. But be realistic, I can't return money to people who don't help themselves. Same as I can't resolve personal differences between people who tell me after they've already deleted the thread. Please consider the reality of it, which is I can't fix all your shit, all the time. Good news is I don't pretend to. Which some people mistake for not giving a fuck. But I can assure you its slightly more complicated than that.
John Donnison Ok fair enough I understand you can't watch every thread and every comment and me personally haven't used your site for a long time coz everyone just wanted to slag each other off same as vauxsausage on here but in the past I've noticed when people hav...See More
53 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Ian Griffiths So basically people leave rather than sorting it, and then blame me because they fagged out without resolving anything. Common theme amongst people who criticise, they fucked off years ago rather than actually fixing something, then chip in every time it comes up about how shit things are. Be fair, I can only fight the corner of someone who also bothers to fight their own corner. I invite anyone with a problem to return and dig it all back up, I'll spend the time on it, offer is there. Although I suspect those same people to whom the offer is extended would prefer to maintain their bad opinion of me and the site without expending the effort to fix it once and for all. But yeah, it'll look good on Facebook when everyone has a collective cry about how terrible I am as a site admin whilst overlooking the fact that they didn't stick around to change anything. And if its a personal matter, bear in mind I didn't educate or raise every single member on there, so they're going to have some differences of opinions some of the time, or act like cunts some of the time. That's never going to change. And if its a trade and you're out of pocket, see my above points about trades. Said it from the start, I'll do whatever, but I'm not anyone's dad.
34 minutes ago · Like
John Donnison Most bad opinions arnt about you although I did highlight your name but that's from what I've seen as I haven't watched every single dispute and comment the bad opinions are about the site because a lot of people sit and rip the piss out of people for no reason everyone started out knowing fuck all and have learned over time how to maintain there car but in every thread there's someone taking the piss or having a dig and it's uncalled for the site would be so much better if something was done about it like a points chart so to speak maybe three or more complaints and there account gets restricted or a warning for a week maybe that's too much but it would show that CS mean business and are trying to sort it out and as for people not fighting there corner come on you've seen it people argue back and forth for days even weeks and nothing comes of it so personally I think that's were admit should step in and try and sort things out the best they can not with fists or threats but maybe I'm missing the point
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Ian Griffiths Points system, more staff, more effort. And people will still leave when it doesn't go their way.
A few seconds ago · Like
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone quote and format that and I'll delete mine.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Carl Evans if it was a good fourm we would be all on there ! ive never been and will never go

Just seen that one. Great position of authority there on the matter.

Fucking hate hamburgers, never eaten one though, fuck that.
Brett
Premium Member

9th Jan 14 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this site scene?
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 14 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope not.
Daimo B

9th Jan 14 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lolz, this is like sissy talk compared to the shit I used to get from non vauxhall owning members.

tbh, i saw that last night, he had put up some flange picutres, that other bloke said something about mdf, then the thread owner replied. Then it went. Seems a bit mummy mummy they didn't like my updates. He could have just asked admin to remove the posts. But that requires common sense

[Edited on 09-01-2014 by Daimo B]
SVM 286

9th Jan 14 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet Jesus! Saucer of milk for the bookface crowd
Corsa_Sport21

Can't be that bad surely, Jed is back on browsing the site.
Skinz

Would that be the one that looked like penfold by any chance?
chrisritch

what a bunch of wankers
Twitch

Just two kids throwing the toys out of the pram from the looks of it. Shame it reflects bad on the site but lets face it you two should just go argue over pm or in person.
ShEp

9th Jan 14 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
lolz, this is like sissy talk compared to the shit I used to get from non vauxhall owning members.

tbh, i saw that last night, he had put up some flange picutres, that other bloke said something about mdf, then the thread owner replied. Then it went. Seems a bit mummy mummy they didn't like my updates. He could have just asked admin to remove the posts. But that requires common sense

[Edited on 09-01-2014 by Daimo B]

Looked that way tbh, but john is fucking relentless, pretty sure jed was getting it in ever thread from him.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project? 22 database queries in 0.0195370 seconds