corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » "Must have" corsa mods?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Must have" corsa mods?
Jambo

User status: Offline
9th Feb 14 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

V6 brakes where the worst mod I ever did for the corsa. Weigh about 6.3tonnes and completely ruined the handling. Get some nice lightweight 4pots or maybe the Cav/Cally 2.0 breaks would be a lighter option.

3CorsaMeal

9th Feb 14 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the delta evo bumper with combat 1 skirts and rieger rear. Then some vxr wheels and a snorkel.
AdamInNi

9th Feb 14 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
V6 brakes where the worst mod I ever did for the corsa. Weigh about 6.3tonnes and completely ruined the handling. Get some nice lightweight 4pots or maybe the Cav/Cally 2.0 breaks would be a lighter option.

Thanks mate, I will look into the options you mentioned

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I like the delta evo bumper with combat 1 skirts and rieger rear. Then some vxr wheels and a snorkel.

Was already laughing then I read snorkel and lost it
Daimo B

9th Feb 14 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
I'd like to remind you that the owner of that company passed away.

Who, Pete?

Yep.

V6 brakes are pants, and they can still be easily cooked on a trackday within a few laps. Look good behind 16"s though

Nowt wrong with a Delta evo front bumper, its whats on the wifes car, allbeit slightly modified

[Edited on 09-02-2014 by Daimo B]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » "Must have" corsa mods? 22 database queries in 0.0087430 seconds