corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 2048

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2048
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 14 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a 1024 and 512 on the go earlier, fucked it when I got a bit giddy with the Snooker

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ste
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completed it. Worked out you never ever swipe down. Always across and up. That piles up you high numbers at the top.
My score on getting to 2048 was 26052 but you can carry on

[Edited on 27-04-2014 by Ste]

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

28th Apr 14 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't seem to get any higher than 31912 points

Balling
Premium Member

28th Apr 14 at 06:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This mornings effort. So close to the 4096!

Ian
Site Administrator

28th Apr 14 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smashed it with Ste's method. No screen grab and I can't remember the score but you definitely want the higher numbers grouped together.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Apr 14 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played it about 10 times before realising what you had to do

once i figured that out i got like 8000ish
Ste
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 06:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke 50k points but not got 4096 yet. Close though

Balling
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 07:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the 4096 tile the other day.

Haven't got near it since, though.

rustyarchs

2nd May 14 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite chuffed I managed to complete it in under 45k score supposedly the least moves possible whilst still completing it is 41k
Ste
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh, currently on 8192 and chasing the 16384

Ste
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here you go, 8192 and 4096

[Edited on 02-05-2014 by Ste]

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Undo Mode?! Bender

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ste
Premium Member

2nd May 14 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can only go back a few steps and tbh, im so good at it now i dont use it

Balling
Premium Member

3rd May 14 at 06:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish mine had an undo button as it's always that one silly mistake that ruins everything.

rustyarchs

4th May 14 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Undo Mode?! Bender

chris_uk
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i made 2048 but fuck 8192!!
Ste
Premium Member

31st May 14 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste
Premium Member

31st May 14 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste
Premium Member

31st May 14 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neither of those are mine btw

chris_uk
Premium Member

31st May 14 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how is that even possible because you dont have space to match anything

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 2048 23 database queries in 0.0226941 seconds