corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Big Man
_Allan_

User status: Offline
11th Apr 14 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this was gonna be another thread about the Ultimate Warrior.

Turns out it was

*keyboard
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He can come and have a chat with me anytime he likes, I'm at Knockhill a lot. I'll be there in two weeks for Superlap if he fancies it.

[Edited on 11-04-2014 by DannyB]
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyways if you want to offend danny its easy - just say old touring cars with a £70k pricetag are shit...
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is a matter of opinion
baza31

11th Apr 14 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is proper internet
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant believe two people are actually offering him a full on fight, he is 100% sitting laughing his head off at you
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
He can come and have a chat with me anytime he likes, I'm at Knockhill a lot. I'll be there in two weeks for Superlap if he fancies it.

He can't, he is taking he's fat bird out to nandos in their financed range rover
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
This is proper internet

Dont tell ian on them mate
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
I cant believe two people are actually offering him a full on fight, he is 100% sitting laughing his head off at you

I'm not offering him anything, you said we are closer. I said where I'll be in two weeks time. If John want to talk about why he dislikes me so much off the internet then he knows where to find me. But he wont, as that means taking his green goblin onesie off and venturing in to the real world on his own .
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:

He can't, he is taking he's fat bird out to nandos in their financed range rover

Financed or not, he's obviously doing something right - regardless of whether the paint is that new multishade stuff
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'm not offering him anything, you said we are closer. I said where I'll be in two weeks time. If John want to talk about why he dislikes me so much off the internet then he knows where to find me. But he wont, as that means taking his green goblin onesie off and venturing in to the real world on his own .

i thought it was marvel pjs?
N16K

11th Apr 14 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's only the internet ffs.
Balling
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i thought it was marvel pjs?
Green Goblin is Marvel ffs.

John

11th Apr 14 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I may or may not have a fat bird and I could have the car on finance I can't afford, or I could have bought it cash. You don't know either way whereas I know you do have a fat ugly bird that you wanted to cheat on, stay in a council house and don't have any cats worth mentioning.

DannyB is a weirdo even on the internet, which says it all.
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Onesie isn't pjs and spider man is shit
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats wrong with fat birds?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

Nice reply John, completely avoiding what was said that in itself just shows how much of a pussy you actually are.

I don't have a problem with you as a person, I don't know you anymore than I know Johnny. What gets on my tits is how you bully and belittle people on here like you are some type of super being just because you have a bit more knowledge than the average person.

It's partly the reason new people don't stick around. Because they make a thread and get shot down over something as stupid as a spelling mistake, people like you on here give CS a bad name. You only have to go to other forums to see that. Give it a rest.

johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:

I may or may not have a fat bird and I could have the car on finance I can't afford, or I could have bought it cash. You don't know either way whereas I know you do have a fat ugly bird that you wanted to cheat on, stay in a council house and don't have any cats worth mentioning.

You are deluded. I've never been with a fat bird. You never bought that car cash so don't pretend you did. So what if my house use to be council.. its in a nice area and a lot cheaper than what some cunt like you would get it for. Don't like cats I have 2 dogs.
John

11th Apr 14 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prove to me how I didn't buy it cash please.
Russ

11th Apr 14 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what if you did use finance

i'm sure most new cars are financed tbh
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not for me to prove. There is no way I can prove that but it's cool lying to people you don't know on the Web who you will never meet cause your a pussy but lying to yourself is sad. Carry on pretending. Dreamer
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not yours is it?
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My clio wasn't paid for with cash lmao
Russ

11th Apr 14 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant we all be friends
Brett
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got a range John? Missed the thread.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man 23 database queries in 0.0198948 seconds