corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fundraising help / ideas / suggestions / advise please..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fundraising help / ideas / suggestions / advise please..
Generation

User status: Offline
15th Apr 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It goes direct to the charity itself, the company doing it cheaper is a way of helping to raise money, and also them doing their bit too.
Gaz

15th Apr 14 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO, there are some many people raising money for all sorts of good causes that just-giving links have simply become as common as a #hashtag

So, why not do something like what Macmillan are doing (pretty sure it's them anyway), instead of organising a night out, organise a night in. A house party as you would describe it where people donate the £50+taxi fare and simply drink Tinnys/spirits you provide instead.

If you had 8 people round, £50 donated by each would give you £400. Minus 4 creates/bottles of vodka/wine or what ever they would drink and maybe a few pizza's. You would still be making £325+. Tie it in with a boxing night for example, or another sporting event that tie's people to a TV and it's a great excuse to kill the two birds with one stone.
Ben G

15th Apr 14 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give my last hours pay to gosh/mcmillan every year and I think thats plenty tbh.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fundraising help / ideas / suggestions / advise please.. 22 database queries in 0.0105720 seconds