corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mr Miyagi gets owned.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mr Miyagi gets owned.
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
30th Apr 14 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think thats ok at all, infact just the elbow to put the old guy on his arse is enough, but the knee? Way too far

Old guy was a cunt though
Butler

1st May 14 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An old lady sat down next to me on the central line the other day and said, "Excuse me, I just want you to know that Jesus loves you and he died for all our sins." I was quite tempted to knock her out tbh.
JonnyJ

1st May 14 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was on the tube last year and there was a quite strange woman on there preaching about god and the bible. I didnt get annoyed, angry and inexplicably want to punch her though because im a sane Northerner and tbh i was quite nice that someone was at least trying to make conversation instead of being a perma depressed angry cunt.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A fight over the fact that someone's newspaper was obscuring your view of your ipad, is there only me seeing an issue with that?
baza31

1st May 14 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would take some persuading to get away with self defence after using knee . I think the old guy is probably not all there . It's no big deal it was a bit of fisticuffs . Old guy deserved a slap and young guy took a blow to his bollocks . Don't see why it's made the paper
Ben G

1st May 14 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
A fight over the fact that someone's newspaper was obscuring your view of your ipad, is there only me seeing an issue with that?

Thats what happens when you try and squeeze a billion people into a few square miles.

Rat race, perma angry etc etc.

Everyones got a chip on their shoulder here. Drive too slow and you get shit, drive normally and you get shit, drive too fast and you get shit.
djgritt
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Thats what happens when you try and squeeze a billion people into a few square miles.

WTF. Is London suddenly China?!
Gary
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knee was a bit much. Chris has a valid point on if it was a woman how people's opinions would change even though they would both have simelar physical strength
Mike
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh I'm fully aware that everyone has a chip on their shoulder but I don't think it's anything to do with the volume of people, it's much more to do with the attitude of those people. Everyone tries to rush in a place where it's difficult to move around quickly. If people accepted that they can't move around quickly and so stopped trying to rush, they'd probably find life a hell of a lot easier and be relaxed enough to actually speak to a person and ask if they could move their paper over rather than not bothering with vocabulary and just pushing and shoving so they end up in a fight. Currently they just seem to love obstructing people but lose their mind if someone obstructs them.

When I first started going to London, I would end up acting like all the other people around there, assuming that if I didn't, I'd never get to where I was going but recently, I've took my time, not got stressed and actually started to hate London a lot less. Don't get me wrong I'd be over the moon if I got told I never had to go there again, but nowadays I don't get the same feeling of dread when I'm driving down there.
johnny86
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I see a packed tube I just wait for the next one. Same with a train if it's the same. No rushing less stress
Ben G

1st May 14 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

WTF. Is London suddenly China?!

Stop being pedantic.
alan-g-w

1st May 14 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Knee was a bit much. Chris has a valid point on if it was a woman how people's opinions would change even though they would both have simelar physical strength

You could take hypothetical theories to extremes though, like to the point of asking whether he would have acted the same if it was a 14yr old boy? Or a 9yr old with a black belt in karate? What about a disabled weightlifter with no legs?

I'm just being a dick to make a point but the fact of the matter for me is the old guy has been around long enough to know better.
Xs

1st May 14 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Deserved it, young guy held off for a long time before retaliating to a man that wouldn't stop punching him

Only held off long enough to put his iPad in his handbag.
Jambo

1st May 14 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go to London all the time and I feel far safer there than I do in Slough. It's an awesome city and most people I've come Into contact with are usually lovely and mostly foreign so they whole London hatred from northerners is a thin veil of racism?!

Violence is un acceptable. If you punch someone, prepare to get knee'd in the face. Action/reaction. No punchy punchy no knee in the face.
JonnyJ

1st May 14 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose if you're used to Slough then anywhere will look nice and friendly
Jambo

1st May 14 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True
taylorboosh

1st May 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reaction is far worse than the initial action here
3CorsaMeal

1st May 14 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Reaction is far worse than the initial action here

CS? or the guy in video?

Not sure which once you mean.
taylorboosh

1st May 14 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Video
3CorsaMeal

1st May 14 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could of just pinned him by the throat and punched him if ge was still punching after that. Someone would of stepped in by then.
Mike
Premium Member

1st May 14 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I go to London all the time and I feel far safer there than I do in Slough. It's an awesome city and most people I've come Into contact with are usually lovely and mostly foreign so they whole London hatred from northerners is a thin veil of racism?!

I've met some people that might thank you when you hold a door but I'd consider them to be in a minority. Most people just seem to love to tell you what you can't do whilst offering no clues as to a solution. There's a site we've been to quite a lot and every time they tell us that we can't park in the alley at the side of the building and bring a vending machine through reception but then also refuse to let us into the car park to get access to the service entrance so we have to block the alley off and get other angry Londoners kicking off rather than be in the (always empty) car park where we could work at our leisure and not affect anybody. It's often different people giving us the same problems too. The only person that has ever offered assistance there was a guy from Rochdale who happened to be passing as we were being told that we can't park anywhere, the only link was that he was moving furniture into the office where the machine was going.

The really annoying ones are the unhelpfully helpful ones. A few weeks ago I was swapping a chiller in a machine. I had the new chiller on a dolly but there was a step up into the door so a woman stood watching me struggle to keep the door open whilst trying to maneuver a probably 40kg, awkwardly shaped chiller up a step and through a door then once I'd got it there she pipes up 'you should have brought it through the other door, there's no step that way'

So yeah, either I'm just unfortunate enough to find all the cocks in London and rarely meet the nice ones or there's a high cock to lovely ratio.
Ben G

1st May 14 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is most definitely a high cock to lovely person ratio. Probably 100:1 at least.
John

1st May 14 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was in London on Sunday, reversing a van into a lane, nobody stopped walking behind the van until they couldn't fit past anymore. Why on earth would you think its OK to just walk behind a reversing van? Had to go in and out a couple of times, happened every time.

Driving round was just as bad, some mental cases.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 14 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another vote for the London has a high proportion of cocks camp - seen a few things that make you wonder how selfish you've got to be to do what people do. Agree with Mike - you can mitigate it by chilling yourself. Although they're still cocks.

Having said that, I got beeped today for blocking a roundabout by entering when my exit wasn't clear. I did shout 'sorry for making you late for the gym you fat cunt' though, which made me laugh massively for a good half an hour afterwards.

Back OT, I don't think that guy has any claim of self defense, he wasn't anywhere close to becoming seriously injured.

I'd have possibly hit him once to show my interest in not being hit. Knee when you can see it being videoed though. Don't know about that.
Gaz

2nd May 14 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this was two young lads, there would be no questions about the knee. I was always told the make sure you hit back. And thinking about that further, make sure you have completed the job to make sure the retaliation isn't coming back at you.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mr Miyagi gets owned. 22 database queries in 0.0195160 seconds