corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaning/wax products etc

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleaning/wax products etc
Ben G

User status: Offline
16th May 15 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's not bad at all. Enjoy chucking it around like a go kart

My mate picked up his stealth grey st3 with the 19's during the week. Looks awesome. I want one so bad, but I need something faster than the Z4

Ford dealer prep work os notoriously crap and ours was no different. Few scratches in the paintwork, marks on the sideskirts which came out with t cut and a screw decided to fall out of the centre console nothing terrible though.

[Edited on 16-05-2015 by Ben G]
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
17th May 15 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Yeah it's not bad at all. Enjoy chucking it around like a go kart

My mate picked up his stealth grey st3 with the 19's during the week. Looks awesome. I want one so bad, but I need something faster than the Z4

Ford dealer prep work os notoriously crap and ours was no different. Few scratches in the paintwork, marks on the sideskirts which came out with t cut and a screw decided to fall out of the centre console nothing terrible though.

[Edited on 16-05-2015 by Ben G]

Good old Ford for you at I was actually really impressed with my paint bar the scratch I inflicted with in 24 hours haha! Nothing a machine polish won't fix!

I've got an annoying loose bit of trim that needs sorting but apart from that it's great, I was gutted I couldn't get the style pack but infact I'm now glad I didn't the fact there silver and I love the rock metallic or what ever it is! And I actually prefer not having the PG so win win!

Haha get one what BHP is the Z4 stage 1 map on the new ST is 280+

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaning/wax products etc 22 database queries in 0.0082672 seconds