corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Banned drivers ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Banned drivers ?
kerzo

User status: Offline
26th Jun 03 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get sooo much junk mail its unbelieveble.......i mean what do i need help with a septic tank for and how do they know i need a breast enlargement and a bigger weiner?
wytey

26th Jun 03 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kerzo...same here... hotmail is the worst for it, gone thru numerous accounts.... totally given up... just does a quick scan, and delete all the ones where I don't recognise the senders address.
Dan B

26th Jun 03 at 03:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hotmail, I don't even bother checking any more (apart from once every 30 days to keep the account active to use with MSN), although I do have the filters set up to auto-delete anything not on my "friendly" list (work, ex-Uni, my own domains), so I only get 1 or 2 emails per month anyway.

My ex-Tiscali account, that's a different story......40-50 spam-emails per day. Quite impressive (or pathetic, depending on your point of view), considering I had an email from Tiscali Customer Services saying the account had been cancelled on the 11th June, yet I can still log in.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Banned drivers ? 22 database queries in 0.0119140 seconds