corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car is a Feature Car :D

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car is a Feature Car :D
PainZ

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
They do, Im still not ure y anyone wud want 2 nick SXi badges tho

i thought u said the guy at the vaux garage said you should swap them over as ur car had air-con and they would look better as SRi badges?

when we was at pv2003
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Someone tried to nick my vauxhall badge on the back of mine bastards, but they snapped it and left it, new one cost £5

SOme1 alos, a week b4 its trip to dawsons had a go at the griffin on the back but they snapped it 2, silly bugges they cudda had it if theyd asked as its gone now 4 the smooth boot
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
They do, Im still not ure y anyone wud want 2 nick SXi badges tho

i thought u said the guy at the vaux garage said you should swap them over as ur car had air-con and they would look better as SRi badges?

when we was at pv2003

Yeah, after they were nicked coz i said can they put on new SXi badges but he said try Sri etc etc!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car is a Feature Car :D 22 database queries in 0.1567080 seconds