corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car is a babe magnet.......[pic for those who dont know already]

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car is a babe magnet.......[pic for those who dont know already]
Paul_J

User status: Offline
11th Sep 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Snowy, Lemme race her from say - the M40 / A40 round about (junction 1 going to iverheathe) - through iverheathe, onto the uxbridge road (dual carriageway) heading downwards and first one past the lights (where the bridge going over is) wins

And tell her to bring her duck suit

I've raced a load of cars along that stretch (coming back from meets and stuff) and beat them all. They all lift off as the uxbridge road twists and drops ... I don't blame them, its a dodgy, bumpy, risky bit of road - but If its between taking a risk and flooring it down there and quacking in public - I know which I'd choose ...

Paul J
Ally

11th Sep 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you've never raced a real woman! In a real car!

Either that ... or you just cant handle the truth .. that yeh men can't drive!

Paul_J

11th Sep 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve burn me off a copy of that cheesy 80's style music CD you were playing the other day at trax... IT had that what was it called? beverly hills cop or something tune on it didn't it - dum dum, dum de de da da dum de dum de da da da... da da da, dum de dum dum...

Paul J
SteveW

11th Sep 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All them tunes are from the Electro Breakdance 1-2 cd's. They are proper bo

Steve

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car is a babe magnet.......[pic for those who dont know already] 22 database queries in 0.3001158 seconds